Free Taco Bell Doritos Locos Taco on June 18th (2pm - 6pm)

• If a Stolen Game occurs, Taco Bell will make an announcement through selected media channels, including a press release and its web site (www.tacobell.com), (collectively, the “Announcement(s)”) that Eligible Consumers may obtain one (1) Free Taco during the Promotion Window on Thursday, June 18, 2019 (if Stolen Game occurs during Game 1, Game 2 Game 3, Game 4, Game 5, Game 6 or Game 7) (“Redemption Date”) only, while supplies last. To obtain the Free Taco, Eligible Consumers must visit and be in line at any participating Taco Bell® restaurant in the Territory between 2:00 p.m. and 6:00p.m. (local time) (“Promotion Window”) on the Redemption Date only and request a Free Taco. Free Taco can also be redeemed all day, 12:00 a.m. through 11:59 p.m. (local time) when ordered through the Taco Bell mobile app or online at Ta.co. Free Taco will not be offered at a consumer’s request in-store on any other date or time, regardless of circumstance, but Taco Bell reserves the right to change the redemption date at its sole discretion for some or all participating Taco Bell restaurants. Free Taco not available with delivery. Participating Taco Bell restaurant managers reserve the right to deny Free Taco to any person they reasonably believe has already received a Free Taco or has engaged in any other fraudulent activity. Free Taco offer is subject to store availability and Taco Bell reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute an item of equal or greater value due to unavailability; any difference in value will not be awarded. All Taco Bell managers’ decisions are final regarding Free Taco offer.

https://www.tacobell.com/stealataco

• 4K Club

thanks @ctgolfer

• Global Moderator

THE ARENA SHOOK WHEN THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS STOLE A ROAD WIN IN GAME 2 OF THE NBA FINALS, AND NOW ALL OF AMERICA GETS A FREE DORITOS® LOCOS TACOS.

A game was stolen in the NBA Finals, so now all of America gets to steal a free Doritos® Locos Tacos. Head to Taco Bell from 2-6pm on June 18th for yours, or order online or on the app any time throughout the day.

• 4K Club

bumping

• 4K Club

bumping up for next week

• 4K Club

tomorrow

• Free Taco can also be redeemed all day, 12:00 a.m. through 11:59 p.m. (local time) when ordered through the Taco Bell mobile app or online at Ta.co.

Hmmm…🤔…I think I’ll be ordering my free NBA 🌮 around noon, then, and see if I can stack it with my free T-Mobile 🌮😛

• Taco Bell’s server was non-responsive when I tried – numerous times – to log in to place my order, so I ended up waiting until after the promo ended in-store to get my taco. 😕

Being the first time that I ever used the app, I was uncertain as to how to add my free T-Mobile taco to the order, so I ultimately decided to save that coupon for another day.

If I had the chance to do it over again, I would have:

• downloaded the app and created an account in advance of the promo date 📅, and

• claimed the free 🌮/item in advance of the promo start time ⏰ by placing an order early (online ordering started at midnight) but selecting LATER as a pickup time, since I now know that the food is prepared once I arrive at Taco Bell and mention my online order at the checkout counter or drive-thru, not when I actually place the order, so there’s no concern about receiving cold food if I don’t arrive for pickup for a few hours.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.