T-Mobile Tuesday 08/13: $20 dining credit, 1-Year Hearst Magazine Sub, MLB Ticket Discounts

• Tuesday August 13, 2019 via T-Mobile Tuesdays App:

Entertainment Dining advantage: $20 dining credit

Hearst: 1-year magazine subscription

MLB Tickets: Exclusive Deals

Shell: 10 cents off per gallon

Taco Bell : Pick one free item

https://www.t-mobiletuesdays.com/

• Global Moderator

8/13 is the last week of the free Taco Bell item offering.

• I may have to beg for a MLB ticket thing but only if they use stubhub (have a gift card to use up). Hopefully they’re not from one of those random ticket brokers like they do for concerts sometimes.

• The July 16 Ticket Deal was via MLB.com, @ctujackbauer; I didn’t redeem the offer, so I don’t know who ultimately issued the tickets…but, it does appear that StubHub is involved:
    https://www.mlb.com/tickets

I’ll have 4 MLB codes to pass along next Tuesday. ⚾ 🧢

• I have codes to give away:

• Entertainment Dining advantage: $20 dining credit

• MLB Tickets: Exclusive Deals
      Only eligible for Cubs, White Sox, Astros, Royals, Dodgers, Brewers, Mets, Yankees, A’s, Cardinals, Rays and Blue Jays tickets.

• Shell: 10 cents off per gallon - redeem TODAY

• Hearst: 1-year magazine subscription - redeem TODAY
      Bicycling”, “Car and Driver”, “Cosmopolitan”, “Country Living”, “ELLE”, “ELLE Decor”, “Décor”, “Esquire”, “Good Housekeeping”, “Harper’s BAZAAR”, “House Beautiful”, “Marie Claire”, “Men’s Health”, “O, The Oprah Magazine”, “Runner’s World”, “Town & Country”, “Veranda", “Woman’s Day” and “Women’s Health”.
      Magazine subscriptions are available on a first-come basis while supplies last. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for your first issue to arrive by mail.

I have 4 MLB codes to give away, @ctujackbauer

TO REDEEM YOUR EXCLUSIVE MLB® TICKET DEAL:

1. Copy your code
    2. Go to MLB.com
    3. Tap “Buy Tickets” for your preferred club
    4. Select your preferred game on Stubhub
    5. Sign in or create a Stubhub account
    6. Enter your code at checkout

• Global Moderator

Please pm me if you have a dining Advantage code you won’t be using. Thank you

• Global Moderator

HEADS UP!

The Dining Advantage codes EXPIRE 30 days from redemption. You MUST buy offers with the value within 30 days, the coupons will remain in your account, but if you just sit on the gift card, it will be worthless after 30 days.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.