Renuzit Snuggle Scented Oil Refill for Plugin Air Fresheners, Linen Escape, 5 Count - FAR + FS w/Prime @ Amazon

• Amazon offers the Renuzit Snuggle Scented Oil Refill for Plugin Air Fresheners 5-Pack in Linen Escape for $9.97. Complete this mail-in rebate to make it free

• Global Moderator

Good deal. Thanks, ctgolfer. I’m in. It’s something I could use at home, too. I’m and Amazon Prime member and they offered me free ONE DAY delivery.

QUESTION: What exactly would I send them for my receipt? Would it be the e-mailed order confirmation Amazon sent me tight after my order or will there will be any paperwork I receive in the package that Amazon sends me? I will probably send both to be on the safe side. I paid with my Amazon gift card balance so I should be able to monetize some of that banked Amazon credit I am sitting on, too.

REBATE INSTRUCTIONS

1. Print out this form.
    2. Completely fill out this form.
    3. Mail your original dated store identified receipt, dated no later than 12/31/2019 and postmarked by 1/31/2020, with
      the Renuzit® Snuggle® item circled and your completed rebate form to the address provided above.
    4. Receive: A rebate check up to $10.99 by mail. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your check.

*TRY ME FREE REBATE OFFER INCLUDES
    Renuzit® Snuggle® Oil Starter, Oil Refill 2pk, 3pk or 5pk, Automatic Spray Refill, Fabric Refresher Spray and Adjustables

TERMS AND CONDITIONS Consumer is responsible for sales tax. Only the purchase price will be refunded up to $10.99 for one Renuzit® Snuggle® product. If coupon is used, amount of the coupon will be deducted from the purchase price and the actual price paid before taxes will be refunded. Offer valid on selectRenuzit® Snuggle® products only. Requests must be postmarked by 1/31/2020. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. PO boxes will not be paid except in North Dakota. Allow six to eight weeks after mailing for delivery of your check. Limit one offer per envelope and one rebate per product/name/household/address. Henkel Corporation reserves the right to confirm identification. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under US Mail fraud statutes (18 USCSections 1341 and 1342).
    ©2019 Henkel Corporation TO CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR REBATE,
    PLEASE VISIT WWW.RAPID-REBATES.COM OR CALL 1-800-619-4703. DH19-5836

• Global Moderator

As an update, I just got my Amazon order just now and there was no paperwork in the package itself, so I will be sending in the receipt/invoice available online at Amazon.com.

• @mrvietnam I’ve sent in a few rebates over the last couple years for items bought on Amazon. I just printed out the item invoice or took a screen shot for online rebates and haven’t been denied yet.

• Global Moderator

Expires soon.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.