Rite Aid 8/18 - 8/24 (MM Johnson's Baby Bar Soap 3 oz wyb 2 a/ man Q/RAQ/BC, MM online deal (see post); free Colgate toothpaste a/ in-ad coupon/man Q, Bulldog shave gel/face wash/face scrub a/ LTC Q/Ibotta)

• Global Moderator

MM

Johnson’s Baby BOGO50%OFF. $1BC WYB 2 ( Limit 2 )
    $5.49+$2.74 = $8.23 - $2/1MQ x2 (ss 8/18) - $1RAQ x2 (YMMV on finding them, but. they are located in a maternity pamphlet in stores. They were near the pharmacy on a table) = $2.23 Get back $1BC

There are Ibotta $1/1 offer for Kids Shampoo ( Limit 5). Kids Conditioner ( Limit 5)
    I can’t check price because our RA doesn’t carry the Kids Shampoo/ Conditioner.

The $2.99 Soap bar 3oz is included in the sale! MM if you buy this bar soap and use the coupons listed above. Even if you can’t find the RA coupons, the bar soaps will still be a MM as long as you buy 2 or 4 (offer maxes out at 4) and you use the $2/1 man Qs (after $1 BC for every 2 you buy).

FREEBIES

Colgate optic white, max clean, max fresh, total, & 2in1 toothpaste (select) $3.50
    -$3 colgate optic white, max clean, max fresh, total, & 2in1 toothpaste (select) w/ in-ad coupon
    -$.50 colgate toothpaste 3 oz+, excludes 2.8oz, 2.8oz bonus and travel/ trial, exp 08/31/19 (08/18/19 ss)

Many of the toothpaste varieties that apply to the in-ad coupon have a rr of $3.99, so if you choose those varieties this turns out to be a 31 cent MM (if you have Gold Wellness).

Bulldog shave gel/face wash/face scrub
    $5.99 gold
    -$3 LTC
    -$3 Ibotta
    Net= .01 MM

• Global Moderator

Not the greatest deal but will help if you need to roll some BC.

Duracell Specialty Batteries, buy 2 get $5 BC, lim 2. psa $3.99/$3.19G.
    Buy 2 @ $6.38 and get back $5.

• Global Moderator

Johnson’s Baby BOGO50%OFF. $1BC WYB 2 ( Limit 2 )
    $5.49+$2.74 = $8.23 - $2/1MQx2 (ss 8/18) - $1RAQx2 = $2.23 Get back $1BC

• There are Ibotta $1/1 offer for Kids Shampoo ( Limit 5). Kids Conditioner ( Limit 5)
      I can’t check price because our RA doesn’t carry the Kids Shampoo/ Conditioner.

The $2.99 Soap bar 3oz is included in the sale. It will be a MM if you use the coupons I detailed above. The $1 RA coupon is from a maternity pamphlet in stores. They were near the pharmacy on a table. Even if you can’t find the RA coupons, the bar soaps will still be a MM as long as you buy 2 or 4 (offer maxes out at 4) and you use the $2/1 man Qs (after $1 BC for every 2 you buy).

• Global Moderator

MM Online Deal

I have an online deal, sweet MM to those with unique code but if you’re like me who maxed out for the time being, we’ll be scraping to the last penny:

Topcashback - must be activated, $5 when you spend $15, expires tonight and is limited, 14% cb
    RAK30- 30% off RR

Bulldog - $5.24 - $3L2C get back $3 IB
    $25 Pfizer, get back $5 BC, and loads of items on S*
    mine is (Advil Pm, Caltrate, Centrum Silver, Emergen-C, Therm cream, dimetapp, adult robi for $25.04, get back $15 S*, $5 BC)
    Tide Pods= $4.75-$3L2C
    2 Nature’s Truth Melatonin- $5.49 Bogo, get $4 IB
    Schick Disposable Razor = $5.99 - $4 L2C, get back $1 BC
    10c any item IB

After 8.25% tax and all the bc, cb, s* and IB, this will cost me $1.31

PF could also be good, $10.99 BOGO, get back $6BC

Don’t forget to use your Chase freedom to get 10% cashback.

• Global Moderator

New Savingstar offer, $5 back on $25 of Pringles, Famous Amos, Cheez Its, etc. valid to 10/26 (tracks)

@MrVietnam how do you get those RAQ’s on the Johnson Baby Soap deal?

• Global Moderator

https://www.itsyourwellnessownit.com/snipp

$5 rebate on $20 of PFIZER Health items

• Global Moderator

YMMV on having both coupons (the $5 one may be targeted):
    I had 2 LTC coupons for Schick, a $5 and a $4. I wasn’t sure what would happen, so I just bought one Schick for $5.99. Both LTC coupons deducted, the $5 says retail coupon and the $4 says manuf coupon.

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in Rite Aid 8/18 - 8/24 (MM Johnson's Baby Bar Soap 3 oz wyb 2 a/ man Q/RAQ/BC, MM online deal (see post); free Colgate toothpaste a/ in-ad coupon/man Q, Bulldog shave gel/face wash/face scrub a/ LTC Q/Ibotta):

YMMV on having both coupons (the $5 one may be targeted):
    I had 2 LTC coupons for Schick, a $5 and a $4. I wasn’t sure what would happen, so I just bought one Schick for $5.99. Both LTC coupons deducted, the $5 says retail coupon and the $4 says manuf coupon.

Forgot to mention. The $5.99 Schick wonen’s disposables (Quatro 4 count) gave me $1 back in Bonus Cash, too – making the overall MM $4.01. Be sure to have overage in your order to absorb both coupons.

• Global Moderator

If you got the Rite Aid coupon mailing from a couple weeks ago, one of the coupons is a $5 coupon for Schick men’s disposable razors. There is also a $3 manufacturer’s coupon in last week’s Smartsource. I went to Rite Aid today and once again bought the $5.99 variety and gave the cashier $8 in man Qs for a $2.01 MM (of course I bought other items to absorb the coupon overage). I got back a $1 in BC to make it a $3.01 MM when the dust settled.

• Global Moderator

Weekly ad on RA website shows 30% off in-store (LB coupon) and online (code THANKS) on 8/30 and 8/31
    https://www.riteaid.com/savings/weekly-ad

So if you have not done bulldog yet, it is better next week.
    8/18 week: Bulldog $5.99 - $3 l2c = $2.99 get $3 ib = $0.01 MM
    On 8/30,31: Bulldog $5.24 - $3 l2c = $2.24 get $3 ib = $0.76 MM

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.