Staples B&M 11/5-11 Buy $300+ in MasterCard or Visa Prepaid, get $15 Staples GC via EZ Rebate, Limit 1

• Global Moderator

see scan0_1509633083502_Capture.JPG

• Staples gift card?.. not as hot as getting a visa debit card but that option is nixed since MasterCards have been thrown into the mix…

• 500 Club

@juicer 2 wks ago I purchased $400 in prepaid Visa & single ream of paper with the following:
    $90 Staples visa rebate gc
    $90 Staples visa rebate gc
    $175 Staples gc (McAfee SER)
    $15 Staples gc ($300 MC prepaid gc SER)
    $45 Staples visa rebate gc
    $4.22 on Chase Ink
    $2.98 single ream coupon

Submitted for $15 Staples rebate gc & $5 ream rebate and cashed out the $400 in Visa at WM.
    Probably broke even but got rid of a bunch of cards.

Of course my avatar bought $400 in Visa prepaids just for the 5% back from Chase Ink and submitted her own rebate. She used one of the cards to pay her $200+ vet bill. 🐈

• I’m not sure if you are referring to paying with visa gift cards or staples gift cards, but buying a gift card with a staples gift is generally not allowed. If you were able to do it, you got lucky that you a cashier that allowed it but that is very YMMV as 99% of the time they won’t.

• 500 Club

@bbsearchlight I was at an out of town Staples. Handed over gc thinking it would cover the ream and maybe activation fee. To my surprise the entire $140 on the gc was applied to my purchase of ream + $400 in visas. So I went to another store and did the same thing with the above cards. So it may be YMMV but I didn’t even know the register would allow it until now.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.