Phatwallet mobile app?

• I’m sorry if this has been asked before and my search skills didn’t put the right string in, but does PhatWallet have a mobile app? I would love it if it did. Thanks

• administrators

@ruthie said in Phatwallet mobile app?:

I’m sorry if this has been asked before and my search skills didn’t put the right string in, but does PhatWallet have a mobile app? I would love it if it did. Thanks

Unfortunately we don’t at this time. What features would you be looking for that the mobile site doesn’t already provide?

• Thank you for responding. Push notifications at the sub category level.

• 1000 Club

@ruthie said in Phatwallet mobile app?:

I’m sorry if this has been asked before and my search skills didn’t put the right string in, but >does PhatWallet have a mobile app? I would love it if it did. Thanks

I’m using PW right now from an Android TV Box. You simply put the PW URL into whatever
    mobile browser you use (mine is firefox, but Chrome or a generic would work just as well) then when PW loads you bookmark it to easily return later. I think Opera would be a good choice because the home screen has visible bookmark icons. You can put a quarter in my tip jar.😁

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.