Staples 9/29-10/5 B&M only. $200 Visa gc no activation fee

• 500 Club

0_1569771954334_579a243a-fe43-4499-bdef-d83a1c1e161e-image.png
    No purchase fee when you buy a $200 Visa® Gift Card
    (a $6.95 value)

Retail Coupon Code: 374177
    Valid 9/29/19–10/5/19. In store only. Subject to availability. See gift cards for details, terms, conditions and (if applicable) fees. Limit 1 per customer. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Product may not be available in all states. The gift cards featured are not sponsors of or otherwise affiliated with this company. The Visa® Gift Card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa® U.S.A. Inc. Card can be used everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted in the U.S. No cash access.

• Global Moderator

Too bad I don’t have any active credit card cash back offers for Staples purchases.

• 500 Club

We’re heading into heating season. I’m buying enough on Chase Ink to pay for fuel oil for the winter. 5% back is better than full price.

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in Staples 9/29-10/5 B&M only. $200 Visa gc no activation fee:

Too bad I don’t have any active credit card cash back offers for Staples purchases.

After I said this, the very next day I got a cash back offer for Staples on my Chase credit card:

Earn 10% back on your Staples purchase, with a $6.00 back maximum!

So I will buy one $200 Visa and it will be a $6 MM for me. Thanks, Maine.

• great for MSing…Already maxed out 25k on 2 Chase Ink biz cards doing these Staples no fee offers… Now working on the BOA Biz Advantage CC but only 3% back at Staples up to 150k yearly ( if I do 20 K yearly on this its alot) My Chase cards start again Jan/Feb. Staples seems to do these every 2 weeks. I load the 200.00 cards to a few Gobank accts at WM at no charge. Then pay back Chase…from Gobank.!!! That accts for 15 % of my MS activities for the year. BTW…harder to find Staples that will let you buy more then 1 card per trip. @ of my 3 close in Staples now only allow 1 per day. Still have one I can get 10 from in 1 day. Greedy people in my MS field ruin it for me.

• 500 Club

@barrytuneup Staples LP gets involved if you spend more than $2K on anything in the store. I’m the only one in my store buying Visa gc and I’m not maxing out. So far I haven’t had a problem buying up to 9 back to back.

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in Staples 9/29-10/5 B&M only. $200 Visa gc no activation fee:

@barrytuneup Staples LP gets involved if you spend more than $2K on anything in the store. I’m the only one in my store buying Visa gc and I’m not maxing out. So far I haven’t had a problem buying up to 9 back to back.

You’re lucky. The stores here won’t let you buy more than one a day.

• 500 Club

I turned in my ink cartridges and had my Rewards card scanned. The cashier forgot to add the $200 Visa, so that was purchased in a separate transaction. The cashier did not bother to scan my Rewards card, saying that I would not get any reward for the Visa anyway. I just checked my Staples Rewards account, and both transactions are there, even though my Rewards account number is NOT on the Visa receipt. I have never seen that before.

BTW, there is an Amex Offer for $25 off $100 at Staples. Primarily for business cards, but I got it on my Blue Cash Preferred.

• Global Moderator

@c3 said in Staples 9/29-10/5 B&M only. $200 Visa gc no activation fee:

I turned in my ink cartridges and had my Rewards card scanned. The cashier forgot to add the $200 Visa, so that was purchased in a separate transaction. The cashier did not bother to scan my Rewards card, saying that I would not get any reward for the Visa anyway. I just checked my Staples Rewards account, and both transactions are there, even though my Rewards account number is NOT on the Visa receipt. I have never seen that before.

When you do back to back transactions, they still have your rewards information in the system so I think it just applies to the next transaction also. I have had that happen to me before, too.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.