Taco Bell 2019 MLB World Series "STEAL A BASE, STEAL A TACO" Free Taco Oct 30

• STEAL A BASE, STEAL A TACO IS BACK! 🧢⚾ 🌮

Some heroes wear capes, some steal tacos. Tune in to the 2019 World Series™ to find out who will be this year’s Taco Hero, because if a base is stolen, Taco Bell is letting everyone steal a free Doritos® LocosTacos, including you.

DETAILS
    If a base is stolen by any player for either team during any game of the 2019 World Series championship (each a “Game”), currently scheduled to begin Tuesday, October 22, 2019, Taco Bell will offer every person in the 50 U.S. and District of Columbia the opportunity to obtain one (1) free Doritos® Locos Taco (the “Free Doritos® Locos Taco”) at participating Taco Bell® restaurants in the United States and District of Columbia on the Redemption Date designated herein, while supplies last.

• Approximate Retail Value of each Free Doritos® Locos Taco: $1.69, prices may vary, and any difference in value will not be awarded.

• Game dates and times determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball, and/or Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., as applicable, and are subject to change.

• For purposes of this Promotion, an eligible “stolen base” is defined as a base stolen during regulation or extra innings play and is subject to the determination/designation of the official Major League Baseball scorekeeper as an official stolen base.

• Any attempt at a stolen base which does not result in an official stolen base, as defined herein, will not trigger the Free Doritos® Locos Taco offer.

• No product substitution, cash redemption or alternative will be allowed unless permitted by Sponsor at its sole discretion.

• Excludes Doritos® Locos Taco Supreme®.

• Limit one (1) Free Doritos® Locos Taco per person in connection with the 2019 World Series championship, regardless of how many bases are stolen during the Games (if any).

• In the event the Games are not played on the dates specified above, the offer will be good for any dates the Games of the 2019 MLB World Series are played.

• The Promotional Parties (defined below) will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition.

ELIGIBILITY: No Purchase Necessary. This Promotion is open to residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia only. Void in all other territories, possessions, and commonwealths, and all other countries. Void where prohibited.

• Steal a base, steal a taco deal is on and since a base was stolen during Game 1 of the MLB World Series, anyone in the U. S. can get a free Doritos Locos taco on October 30th, 2pm-6pm.

• I previously shared this following the NBA Finals “Steal a Game, Steal a Taco” promotion in June, but thought it might be helpful for this promotion, too:

Due to the tremendous amount of response to the free taco promo, Taco Bell’s server (TacoBell.com, not the App) was non-responsive when I tried – numerous times – to create an account and log in to place my order, so I ended up waiting until after the promo ended in-store (2pm-6pm local time) to get my free taco. 😕

If I had the chance to do it over again, I would have:

• downloaded the app and created an account in advance of the promo date 📅, and

• claimed the free 🌮/item in advance of the promo start time ⏰ by placing an order early (online ordering started at midnight) but selecting LATER as a pickup time, since I now know that the food is prepared once I arrive at Taco Bell and mention my online order at the checkout counter or drive-thru, not when I actually place the order, so there’s no concern about receiving cold food if I don’t arrive for pickup for a few hours.

• just a reminder for tomorrow 🌮

• Global Moderator

If you live near a Del Taco, you can also get a free taco there today if you have their app:

To get Del Taco’s free taco, you’ll need the restaurant’s Del App and will receive an in-app coupon redeemable for your choice of the Del Taco, the Beyond Taco or the Beyond Avocado Taco. Download the app at www.deltaco.com/app

It should be noted the free taco today at Taco Bell is only from 2 to 6 om, but the free taco at Del Taco can be gotten anytime today.

• Free taco TODAY between 2-6pm in-store or all day via online/app order 🌮

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.