Expired: 5,000 Hilton Points For Listening To Timeshare Pitch Over The Phone

• Global Moderator

800-984-4482

This is the phone number for Hilton Grand Vacations Direct Sales Department, You need to mention the offer before you start listening to the telemarketer. The offer is to hear how you can own your vacations for life and they will reward you 5.000 Hilton Honors points just for listening.

Seems like it’ll take anywhere from 5-20 minutes maximum. I’m guessing you can use the phone pitch to get a good offer to come and see the properties in person and attend an in person meeting if you want.

16 minutes all-in without me being rude or rushing anyone trying to do his/her job. I was asked for my Hilton info so they could deposit the points, THEN they found a salesperson. Typical timeshare BS, but when you explain that you barely pay for travel as it is, it’s hard for someone to sell. Still do not see the points in my account, but I assume it may take a few hours/days…

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/hilton-deal.png

• Call from a burner phone.

• Rep just told me it Ended 11/14… so be aware if they try to start pitching you!

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.