Free $10 Certificate & Tote Bag at Cost Plus World Market - 11/29

• 4K Club

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191125005158/en/

“From Friday, November 29, 2019 through Sunday, December 1, 2019, the first 100 customers in line will receive a $10 certificate valid toward purchases made in-store the same day. The first 100 customers through the doors will also receive a free, reusable limited edition Hello Kitty and Friends tote bag (each day features a different design on the tote bag).”

• Global Moderator

I went today, Friday, and got my $10 off $10 coupon and free tote bag. It is really a hot deal because the toys and board games are BOGO free this weekend, so the $10 really stretched if you are buying toys/board games that are priced right around $10 or so.

From reading this post it looks like I can do the same thing tomorrow and Sunday and get $10 off coupons and tote bags those days. too. Great deal. OP, you might want to reflect that in the title of your thread instead of just putting 11/29 only.

Free Giveaways In-Store

From Friday, November 29, 2019 through Sunday, December 1, 2019, the first 100 customers in line will receive a $10 certificate valid toward purchases made in-store the same day. The first 100 customers through the doors will also receive a free, reusable limited edition Hello Kitty and Friends tote bag (each day features a different design on the tote bag).**

• Global Moderator

I did this deal Friday and Saturday. Today is the last day, First 100 in the store get a $10 off $10 coupon and a free tote bah. Stores open today at 8 am.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.