Up to 40% off Mystery Code @Kohl’s thru Dec 04

• 0_1575446886514_F304D7C2-D4C3-499C-B4F9-BA199E7E7A8D.jpeg

Check your email and/or text messages for a unique, one-time use ❓ Mystery Code, valid site-wide, but today only!

❓ Did you get 40%, 30%, or 20% off? Solve the mystery! 🕵

Mystery Offer is valid for one transaction December 04, 2019, online or in-store with pass, any tender, no minimum $.

Promo Code must be entered at checkout (Kohls.com) to receive discount.

Stack the savings with:

Nov 30 - Dec 09, 2019 + $10 or $15 KC
    ● 20% off Select Fine and Silver Jewelry
    💍 JEWELRY20

● 10% off Select Watches, online only
    ⌚ WATCHES10

Dec 03 - 04, 2019 + $10 KC
    $10 off $50 Select Sweaters, Fleece, Outerwear, Cold Weather Accessories, Boots, Bedding, online only
    🧥 COZY10

and during the midnight ET-midnight PT overlap:

Dec 05 - 06, 2019 + $10 KC
    ● $10 off $50 Select Shoes, Boots, online only
    👢 SHOE10

● Free Shipping @$25, any tender

🛍 Official Kohl’s Sales and Promo Codes Master Thread

http://www.cashbackholic.com/cashback-rebates-kohls.com.html

Exclusive Offers for CC Members

Exclusive Offers for RMN Members

Exclusions:

• Dollar-off discounts, including Kohl’s Cash® coupons, Yes2You Rewards® and Promotional Gifts, will be applied prior to percent-off total purchase discounts/coupons.

• Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other percent-off discounts, including age-specific discounts.

• Offer not valid on the following categories and brands of merchandise:

• Gift Cards;
      • Kohl’s Cares® cause merchandise or other charitable items;
      • toys;
      • beauty and fragrance;
      • select electrics;
      • premium electronics and warranty products;
      • consumables;
      • premium sunglasses;
      • sporting goods;
      • sports team merchandise;
      • select online-exclusives;
      • Adidas;
      • American Girl;
      • Columbia;
      • Converse;
      • Dyson;
      • Koolaburra by UGG;
      • Levi’s;
      • Nike;
      • Timberland;
      • Under Armour
    • See complete list of exclusions at Kohls.com/exclusions or look for signs in store.

• Offer also not valid on price adjustments on prior purchases; payment on a Kohl’s Charge account; taxes, shipping and/or handling fees.

• Offer is nontransferable.

• See associate for details.

• Didn’t get a 40% code from Kohl’s? Collin Hip will give email subscribers an exclusive code for signing up for her newsletter.

• I have a 30% code to give away - valid online and in-store, any tender, no minimum $.

• 500 Club

@KohlsPowrShopper I received $60 KC for buying small appliances last week. Exp. ~12/9. Spent it the other night on item for pick up.
    Stacked $10/$50 and 20% off codes. Noticed that they took off the $10/$50 first, then the KC then the 20% off which by that time came to 20¢. 😞

The next day received email “we’re sorry, your item is oos” here’s $5 KC and your $60 KC back. Now the KC has 30 day expiration. Received $15 mystery KC from buying 99¢ gift bag on Dec. 2. Combined with $10 Yes2You have $90 to play with. No idea what to get.

• Do they always subtract $ off before KC and % off after KC?
    • Will the same thing happen after Christmas? Will they apply my KC then 50% off holiday items?
    • What’s the highest $ off q they offer? $10/$50, $20/$100?
    • If any % off discount is only applied after KC then the only way a % off code is useful is if you have an oop, right? If I just want to use the KC then no reason to wait for % off, correct?

Thanks!

• Coupons are always applied in the following order during checkout (regardless of the order in which they are entered):

1. Department-specific dollar-off or percent-off promo codes will be applied to the qualifying items. ($10 off $50 Shoes, 10% off Home)

2. Dollar-off coupons (including Kohl’s Cash and Y2Y Rewards Cash) will be subtracted from the subtotal. ($10 off $50 purchase, $10 KC, $5 Y2Y Reward)

3. ONE sitewide percent-off discount will be applied to the total. (30% off after coupons and discounts, but before tax and shipping)

When Christmas items go on 50% clearance, @My4MaineCoons, that shouldn’t affect your KC or any other site-wide discounts, as the discount is already reflected in the sale price.

ex.
    $100 flocked tree
    -$ 50 clearance at 50%
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
    $50
    -$10 off $50 Home
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
    $40
    -$10 KC
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
    $30
    -$6 20% off Flash Sale
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
    $24 +tax

$5/$25 - rarely
    $10/$25 - public holidays (Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day)
    $10/$50 - typical dollar-off coupon
    $20/$100 - Oct 2019 (don’t recall ever seeing this one before that)

Kohl’s Cash reduces the effective rate of your site-wide discount, so the biggest savings are typically found on clearance items (already 80-90% off) or purchasing items on the coupon exclusion list (Adidas, Fitbit, premium electronics,…)

• 500 Club

Thanks. I’ve been considering using the KC on a Breville toaster oven. I believe Breville is on exclusion list.

• 500 Club

By taking the Kohls Cash off first, the discount is less. Here’s an example. I had $20 in Kohls Cash and a 40% off code. I bought 2 packs of Hanes men’s underwear which was a Buy One Get 50% Off the Second Pack (a tricksy way of not saying you’re just getting a 25% discount on each package) priced at $40 each and a ladies’ nightgown on sale for $21.99
    Men’s Underwear $40
    Kohls Cash - $9.75
    40% off - $12.10
    Men’s Underwear $20
    Kohls Cash - $4.87
    40% off - $5.05
    Missy Sleepwear sale price $21.99
    Kohls Cash - 5.38
    40% off - $6.65
    Subtotal $37.19

Now if this had been done with the 40% off taken first, it should have looked like this:
    Men’s underwear $40
    40% off - $16
    Kohl’s Cash - $9.75
    Men’s underwear $20
    40% off - $8
    Kohl’s Cash - $4.87
    Missy Sleepwear $21.99
    40% off - $8.80
    Bal of $20 Kohls Cash - $5.38
    Subtotal $29.19

So I paid an additional $8 because they deduct the Kohls Cash first and then the 40% code.

• 500 Club

@Dionaea That’s what I just came to understand. The way they apply discounts means there’s no great advantage to waiting for e.g. 25% off FNF if you’re wanting to use KC. When we come up with scenarios we speak of each $ of KC as being equal to $1 but it can’t easily be cashed out and using it doesn’t get you best deal unless you do as KPS posted.

I want a Breville toaster oven. Can’t use discount codes on Breville so maybe I should use my KC on toaster oven. BUT Kohls also charges more for Breville than e.g. Best Buy.

I’m just happy that they had to cancel my order and I now have a month instead of a week to figure out what to do with the KC.

• Global Moderator

@dionaea said in Up to 40% off Mystery Code @Kohl’s thru Dec 04:

By taking the Kohls Cash off first, the discount is less. Here’s an example. I had $20 in Kohls Cash and a 40% off code. I bought 2 packs of Hanes men’s underwear which was a Buy One Get 50% Off the Second Pack (a tricksy way of not saying you’re just getting a 25% discount on each package) priced at $40 each and a ladies’ nightgown on sale for $21.99
    Men’s Underwear $40
    Kohls Cash - $9.75
    40% off - $12.10
    Men’s Underwear $20
    Kohls Cash - $4.87
    40% off - $5.05
    Missy Sleepwear sale price $21.99
    Kohls Cash - 5.38
    40% off - $6.65
    Subtotal $37.19

Now if this had been done with the 40% off taken first, it should have looked like this:
    Men’s underwear $40
    40% off - $16
    Kohl’s Cash - $9.75
    Men’s underwear $20
    40% off - $8
    Kohl’s Cash - $4.87
    Missy Sleepwear $21.99
    40% off - $8.80
    Bal of $20 Kohls Cash - $5.38
    Subtotal $29.19

So I paid an additional $8 because they deduct the Kohls Cash first and then the 40% code.

Always been that way. Which is why you can’t value the Kohls Cash at face value unless you are spending it on items when promo codes can’t be used.

The other suggestion is: Hot market for KCash on Ebay, say 10% off. Sell $100 in KC for $90, net about $78-80 after ebay fees, then have $78 in Cash to use when you get a 40% code, pay $60 for $100, have $18 left and earn new Kohls cash on that $60. You also do not earn Kohls Cash on the KCash portion, so you lose coming and going.

• 500 Club

Last year I was in similar situation, earned $60 buying small appliances and had $10 Yes2You. I bought a Cuisinart toaster oven as a “back up” for stockpile. $99.99 before codes & q’s. Paid with KC and a little on Kohls gc. Ended up selling the toaster oven locally for $95. So I actually got dollar value for the KC. I was hoping to do the same this year but no idea what to get. Was going to get an Instant Pot but Kohls price is now $89.99 before codes vs. Amazon, Target & WM have it for $49.99. Maybe I’ll use my $90 in KC to buy $89.99 Instant Pot and try to resell for $60 when its not holiday time. That would be a “cash out”.

Is there sales tax when you use KC or is it like Staples Rewards?

• Kohl’s Cash reduces the cost of the item, so sales tax is only charged on the remaining balance, after any additional coupons or discounts – unlike eBay, which taxes the entire purchase amount, then subtracts the coupon $ amount. 😕

Is there sales tax when you use KC or is it like Staples Rewards?

• I have a 40% and a 30% Mystery Code that expires tonight – officially, at midnight CT, but likely at midnight PT.

Anyone interested? 🙂

• @kohlspowrshopper I could use the 40% off right now if you still have it.

• Anyone have a 40% off could use one now

• Sorry, @newuser1431…my browser crashed, and when I reopened it and restored the open webpages, I didn’t realize that it had logged me out of PW, too…

Do you still need a 40%?

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.