Expired: Office Depot OfficeMax Rewards 12/22-12/28: 100% back in Rewards Duracell AA/AAA 16pk & AA 24 pk only (Limit 4)

• Global Moderator

Office Depot OfficeMax Rewards: 100% back in Rewards Duracell AA/AAA 16pk & AA 24 pk only. Lm 4. 12/22-12/28.

Duracell Coppertop AA/AAA 16-pk & AA 24-pk only
    100% back in Rewards.
    Limit 4 - 4 TOTAL NOT 4 PER SKU.
    12/22/2019 - 12/28/2019.
    Valid in-store and online.

OFFER TERMS: Bonus Rewards: 100% back in Rewards on Duracell Coppertop AA/AAA 16-pk & AA 24-pk only: Valid in store, officedepot.com, by phone or fax from 12/22/19 to 12/28/19 11:59 PM ET or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. Rewards are limited to 4 items per member. This offer cannot be combined with other Bonus Rewards offers on the same or similar products and services.

• 500 Club

If I use my Rewards to pay for these, I will still get the 100% back in Rewards, right? And if I got a pack earlier this month, can I still buy another 4 and get Rewards for 4 or will I only get Rewards for 3? Thanks!

• Global Moderator

@dionaea said in Office Depot OfficeMax Rewards: 100% back in Rewards Duracell AA/AAA 16pk & AA 24 pk only. Lm 4. 12/22-12/28.:

If I use my Rewards to pay for these, I will still get the 100% back in Rewards, right? And if I got a pack earlier this month, can I still buy another 4 and get Rewards for 4 or will I only get Rewards for 3? Thanks!

No, if you use rewards to pay for these you will get no rewards back. You can only use rewards to pay and get rewards back when the rewards back offer is a set amount (like if the offer read, get $16.98 in rewards wyb a AA/AAA 16-pk Duracell batteries). As for how many you can buy, this offer is a new offer for this week, so you can buy 4 more if you want. Office Depot battery offers USED TO be a set amount but they have since wizened up and now offer 100% back in rewards instead.

Remember to order through a cash back site if ordering online.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.