PW Post, Reply & Quote ability is screwy.

• Unless I’m missing something the software to post, reply & quote is unusual. I can barely see what I’m typing as the window is 1 inch high. Why isn’t there a full screen option? Then advanced option that’ll give vertical dual pane in full screen mode? And the same full screen dual pane in preview mode. And the arrows when I’m quoting someone I don’t how to multiple quote. Instead of arrows <<<. Why is there not quote boxes []? This forum software is unlike any other forum I’ve ever belonged to.

• administrators

@zapjb See those arrows on the left, you can resize the size of the reply window.

0_1581173841577_a9f28bf2-006f-40ae-8539-e0d4e090644f-image.png

• Thank you. But what about the >>>> formatting arrows? If I want to duplicate tabs then C&P quotes it’s impossible to get the right spacing & content.

• administrators

@zapjb said in PW Post, Reply & Quote ability is screwy.:

Thank you. But what about the >>>> formatting arrows? If I want to duplicate tabs then C&P quotes it’s impossible to get the right spacing & content.

I’m not fully sure what you mean, but feel free to play around in the sandbox to test the functionality. I’m sure it takes some getting used to, but we haven’t had any complaints before.

• 1000 Club

Unless I’m missing something the software to post, reply & quote is unusual. I can barely see what I’m typing as the >window is 1 inch high. Why isn’t there a full screen option? Then advanced option that’ll give vertical dual pane in full >screen mode? And the same full screen dual pane in preview mode. And the arrows when I’m quoting someone I don’t >how to multiple quote. Instead of arrows <<<. Why is there not quote boxes []? This forum software is unlike any other >forum I’ve ever belonged to.

zapjp
    I saw this question and took you off my ignore list to give you some information.
    Until a few weeks ago my reply/quote looked exactly as you described.
    But then suddenly it changed to a much simpler to use format.
    Don’t know if PW changed the interface or I unknowingly changed it myself,
    but here is the way it looks now and every edit action can be done from this
    single page. Click on picture to enlarge.

0_1586695971768_PhatWallet Reply.png

• @fmb1 said in PW Post, Reply & Quote ability is screwy.:

Unless I’m missing something the software to post, reply & quote is unusual. I can barely see what I’m typing as the >window is 1 inch high. Why isn’t there a full screen option? Then advanced option that’ll give vertical dual pane in full >screen mode? And the same full screen dual pane in preview mode. And the arrows when I’m quoting someone I don’t >how to multiple quote. Instead of arrows <<<. Why is there not quote boxes []? This forum software is unlike any other >forum I’ve ever belonged to.

zapjp
    I saw this question and took you off my ignore list to give you some information.

0_1586695971768_PhatWallet Reply.png

That is zen mode ( the full screen icon that shows when posting a topic or reply)

• 1000 Club

@ctgolfer said in PW Post, Reply & Quote ability is screwy.:

@fmb1 said in PW Post, Reply & Quote ability is screwy.:

zapjp

That is zen mode ( the full screen icon that shows when posting a topic or reply)

Thanks, so how did I get into zen mode? Until a few weeks ago my
    Post, Reply & Quote looked exactly like zapjb has described with a
    tiny reply strip with tools at the bottom and clicking the crossed
    arrows gave a larger reply area but no tools and had to esc to get
    back to where the tools were? Oh, wait the crossed arrows is zen
    mode, but before the full screen had no tools or the X cancel in
    the top left corner, nor the send arrow in the top right and to do
    either had to escape out to that screen described before to do either.
    I managed to muddle thru for almost 3yrs but thought it was the
    worst interface EV-ER.☠ ☠

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.