Expired: CVS Black Friday 11/23 - 11/25 (10 free items a/ eb; many cheap a/ eb items; buy $75 Applebee's gc, get $25 eb)

• Global Moderator

Free after ECB

CVS alkaline batteries AA or AAA $4.99 L1

Physicians Formula Organic Wear, Argan Wear, Sexy Booster Mascara, or Sexy Booster Liquid Eyeliner $9.99 L1

CVS 12-20 ct. ultra-soft cleansing or baby wipes $.99 L1

CVS pantiliners 20 ct. $.99 L1

Altoids smalls, Necco wafers, Starburst, Skittles singles or any Wrigley’s or Orbit gum singles $.99 L1

Beauty 360 or Blade 2 disposable razor 3 ct. $1.99 L1

Green Giant vegetables $.99 L1

GUM toothbrush 2 ct. $2.50 L2

Organic Doctor Skin Care, 4.2-6.8 oz. $8 L1

Glade solid air freshener 6 oz. $.99 L1

Other ECB deals

NYX lip color or gloss 2/$11.98 receive $10 ECB L1

Wet n Wild gift set regular retail of $4.99 receive $4 ECB L3

Wet n Wild gift set regular retail of $9.99 receive $8 ECB L3

Cottonelle, Kleenex, or Viva $3.77 receive $1 ECB L1

Cheerios or Cinnamon Toast Crunch $1.99 receive $1 ECB L1

Xtra detergent $1.99 receive $1 ECB L1

Wrigley’s gum 40-60 ct. $3.99 receive $2 ECB L1

Schick Hydro razor 5 or 3, 1 ct. $7.99 receive $3 ECB L1
    $3 Schick coupon coming

Select Conair hair appliances $10 receive $5 ECB L1

XBox Live Gold Gift Card $24.99 receive $15 ECB L1

Applebee’s Gift Card $75 receive $25 ECB L1

DNA donation kit $29.99 receive $20 ECB L1

Other deals

Free after MQ and ECB:
    Lady Speed Stick 2.3 oz. $1.49 receive $1 ECB L1
    Speed Stick Lady $.50/1 deodorant 2.3oz+ (11/25) SS 11/5/17

Free after MQ and CRT:
    Colgate toothpaste, total 4-4.2, 2in1 4.6 oz., or Max 6 oz. $3.50
    $.50 Colgate coming
    $.50 Colgate MFR coupon in CVS app
    $3.00 CRT must be extra care card holder as of 11/12/17 offer valid 11/23-11/25 Limit 1

BOGO deals

M&Ms Santa hat packs 8-11.4 oz.

Hallmark boxed cards (excl. Red Hot Deals)

Hallmark licensed ornaments (excl. Keepsake)

Select ASOTV

Seasonal Toys

Merry Brite light sets 50-200

• Global Moderator

Besides all the other free and cheap items listed, the Viva/Scott/Cottonelle will be a great deal with the $3/2 CVS coupon (currently available) and whatever manufacturer’s coupons we have. $7.54 for 2 then minus 3/2 CVS and probably 2x.50 mq’s and $1 ECB = 2.54 for 2 or 1.27 each!!

pickupthevalues.com has $1/1 for the Scott Tube-Free 9 roll (and other coupons for Cottonelle/Viva/Kleenex stuff)…but they expire 2 weeks from print date, so anyone wanting to use them for this deal should wait at least a few days before getting them.

2 Scott Tube-Free 9 roll for $.77 each

• Global Moderator

@MrVietnam can you please provide a link to the $3/2 CVS coupon you refer to? thank you.

• Global Moderator

@mistercheap said in CVS Black Friday 11/23 - 11/25 (10 free items a/ eb; many cheap a/ eb items; buy $75 Applebee's gc, get $25 eb):

@MrVietnam can you please provide a link to the $3/2 CVS coupon you refer to? thank you.

I don’t know how to link specific coupons on coupons.com, but it is easy enough to find if it is still available. Just go to cvs.com and then click on the printable coupons link and look for it. It says “$3.00 off Kimberly Clark”. It allows you to make 2 prints like most coupons.com coupons, but note the eb limit is 1. So if you print two you will have to use two different Extracare cards.

• Global Moderator

• @mrvietnam I guess the coupon isn’t available anymore. At least I’m not seeing it. Thanks anyway!

• Global Moderator

Additional freebie!! BOGO 3 Musketeers bars coupon on coupons com making them free with BOGO sale! Just printed and they are good through 12-31-17.

https://www.coupons.com/?pid=14602&&bid=&plid=RSS&crid=RSS&alt=yes&go=14602yf7310&varb=2306321

• Global Moderator

One more freebie:

Free after MQ and ECB:
    Lady Speed Stick 2.3 oz. $1.49 receive $1 ECB L1
    Speed Stick Lady $.50/1 deodorant 2.3oz+ (11/25) SS 11/5/17

• Global Moderator

To minimize your OOP and getting stuck with a TON of ECB’s you’ll have to burn after…

Buy a couple of the higher priced products FIRST (say the Physicians Formula for $9.99 ecb) then use THAT ecb to pay for a bunch of the $1 free a ecb items (candy, veggies, etc) you can get ALL the FREE ecb items for an initial outlay of $10 by creatively using the first $10 ecb to pay for the remainder of items, then get the ECB’s on those and still have about $10 left for other stuff or future deals as the ECB’s will be valid for $30.

Trust me, you don’t want to out lay $40-50 at once to have $40 in ECB to use up and wind up getting overpriced stuff you don’t need or want.

• Global Moderator

Select Conair hair appliances on sale for $10 get $5eb.
    The turbo blow dryer w/ diffuser attachment pictured is regularly $20.99.

• Global Moderator

Just back from one of my CVS shopping trips (24 Hour CVS store). All the deals produced extrabucks as promised (except I did not buy either of the two cosmetic items so I don’t know abut those). It looks like the only item that has a limit of 2 are the GUM toothbrushes (2 packs).

The only weird thing that happened which I think has nothing to do with Black Friday but is an ongoing problem is that some of the coupons ring for strange (and wrong) amounts and it is never in your favor. For instance, I got 4 Three Musketeer bars one man Q rang for the correct $1.29, but the other rang for only 29 cents (shorting me $1). Also the $3 CRT coupon for Colgate rang at only $2.81 for me. So I returned those 3 items and the clerk was nice enough to ring them separately and the correct coupon price came off. It was actually a MM for me because when she refunded the 3 items I got back the full retail price without a deduction for the coupons I used albeit with the wrong amounts.

All in all it was a pleasant shopping experience.

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in CVS Black Friday 11/23 - 11/25 (10 free items a/ eb; many cheap a/ eb items; buy $75 Applebee's gc, get $25 eb):

Besides all the other free and cheap items listed, the Viva/Scott/Cottonelle will be a great deal with the $3/2 CVS coupon (currently available) and whatever manufacturer’s coupons we have. $7.54 for 2 then minus 3/2 CVS and probably 2x.50 mq’s and $1 ECB = 2.54 for 2 or 1.27 each!!

pickupthevalues.com has $1/1 for the Scott Tube-Free 9 roll (and other coupons for Cottonelle/Viva/Kleenex stuff)…but they expire 2 weeks from print date, so anyone wanting to use them for this deal should wait at least a few days before getting them.

2 Scott Tube-Free 9 roll for $.77 each

Here is a variation of the above deal that works too and is a small MM:

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I did it earlier. No beeps, no problems.
    1 Scott tp $3.77 get $1eb + 1 Kleenex $.99 sale = $4.76 - $3/2 cvs ip - $1/1 Scott tube free tp ip. Paid $.76 got $1eb = free
    24 cent MM

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.