TopCashBack $3 bonus wyb $10 at eligible store 3/27/20 - 3/29/20

• Make a purchase between March 27, 2020 and March 29, 2020 and get a $3 bonus when you spend $10 or more. This bonus will be available for one transaction and you must activate using the link below to be eligible.

https://www.topcashback.com/bonus/3-00-Mar-2020-Bonus

• Global Moderator

I have the worst time getting these $3 bonuses. Usually they would not even track, but since I switched web browsers to Microsoft Edge (thanks for the tip, MC) now my purchases do track, but what happened on this latest one is I bought 3 paperback books on eBay (all from the same seller). I have one order number and I paid once for $10.02 (that was the before tax amount), but what I see this morning is the seller listed each of the books separately (each book was about $3 and change) on the cashback website and not as one transaction for $10.02. I just submitted a claim with topcahback, but I am not optimistic as topcashback has had a bad track record for missing cashback claims (for me, at least).

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in TopCashBack $3 bonus wyb $10 at eligible store 3/27/20 - 3/29/20:

I have the worst time getting these $3 bonuses. Usually they would not even track, but since I switched web browsers to Microsoft Edge (thanks for the tip, MC) now my purchases do track, but what happened on this latest one is I bought 3 paperback books on eBay (all from the same seller). I have one order number and I paid once for $10.02 (that was the before tax amount), but what I see this morning is the seller listed each of the books separately (each book was about $3 and change) on the cashback website and not as one transaction for $10.02. I just submitted a claim with topcahback, but I am not optimistic as topcashback has had a bad track record for missing cashback claims (for me, at least).

Incredible. Topcashback comes through. It took a few emails to their customer support, but this is the reply I got this morning:

Hi there

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

I have gone ahead and manually added the $3 bonus on to your account.

I have also set this to payable status so you can request these funds for payout when ever you are ready.

If you have any further issues or questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks
    Andy

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.