Dunkin Donuts: $5 bonus when you reload with Masterpass, plus PERKS weeks specials all week.

• Global Moderator

https://www.dunkindonuts.com/en offers for DD Perks Members: Reload Your DD Card with Masterpass, Get a $5 Bonus (For Current Perks Members). The Dunkin Donuts App is available for Android or iOS or visit DDPerks.com. Thanks Xiller

Dunkin Donuts.com also offers for DD Perks Week: Select Daily Deals listed below. Daily deals start Monday, November 13, 2017 for DD Perks Rewards members.

Daily deals for the upcoming DD perks week:
    Monday (11/13/17):
    Enroll in Auto Reload get 200 points.
    Note, auto reload does not qualify for $5 reload bonus
    Tuesday (11/14/17):
    100 Points when you order a medium coffee after 12PM with Mobile Ordering.
    Wednesday (11/15/17):
    2X points all day with On-The-Go Mobile Ordering.
    Thursday (11/16/17):
    Use On-The-Go Mobile Ordering get 200 points.
    Friday (11/17/17):
    100 points when you order large or XL hot coffee.

• Getting the $5 bonus was a little unclear to me, but pretty simple. I already have a DD account, their app, and a card with some credit on it.

First issue was getting Masterpass set up. I pulled an inactive Citi Mastercard that looked good, but it was rejected from setup via masterpass.com. The message was crazy, because as I read it, it told me only Citi Mastercards were eligible, and that if I had a Citi Visa or Amex I could sign up with that instead. Either I or that error page missed some words, maybe my flavor of Mastercard was not eligible. So then I thought to try my Visa daily spender (Alliant) and Masterpass took it.

Getting a new card via the desktop seemed to have a $5 minimum, but via the app only $2. So I signed up there, and it immediately reflected the bonus amount. Merged the cards, DD app crashed and restarted itself, and it had merged my balances onto one card correctly.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.