8% Ebay Bucks YMMV Must Activate (no min. purchase, exclns apply) ends 11/16

• Global Moderator

Only invited, registered eBay.com Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.
    8% in eBay Bucks on every Qualifying Item
    Promotion details
    The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on November 14, 2017, and ends at 11:59PM PT on November 16, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer (a “Qualifying Purchase”). Promotion is valid on multiple Qualifying Purchases made within the Promotion Period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the email to activate.
    *Qualifying Purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.
    Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditionsfor details.

• Global Moderator

• Mine is buy or sell 8%
    I just got the message on my acct, but it says promo starts at 5am PT
    Why do they wait and send the offer over 3 hours into the promo time?
    I listed a used phone before the message, but within the promo time frame, I wonder if they will give me the 8% when it sells?

• No love for me from eBay, wonder what criteria they use to determine who to send these to?

I really need to sell a few things, eBay keeps reminding me I have $23 left from the credit I got as a result of a class action lawsuit. I’ve only sold one item, a NEST thermostat I got free, as I got another free, and don’t need two.

• 500 Club

@sweetclover I never ever get any eBay bucks offers and I never buy anything on eBay; I just sell. Maybe you have to spend money to get love?

• @my4mainecoons I buy, I’m always buying. Many things I buy I find on amazon 1st, but the price is the same or cheaper at eBay. So eBay gets the purchase; with eBay Bucks, Cashback from BeFrugal and often cheaper, if not free, shipping - eBay is the better deal. I have received PayPal coupons in my account in the past.

• 500 Club

@my4mainecoons Have you signed up for promotions? If you go to Account > Communications Preferences > Promotion and Surveys (it last on the list)
    In there you can subscribe to Seller email promotions

• 500 Club

@vegasvegan I receive seller promotions that aren’t useful. I don’t sell that much, maybe $6k a year. Don’t have a store. Don’t list enough to make it worthwhile. I really dislike eBay promotional emails so have opted out of as much as possible. That’s probably why I don’t receive email offers but when I check my acct I don’t see offers for eBay bucks to activate either.

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in 8% Ebay Bucks YMMV Must Activate (no min. purchase, exclns apply) ends 11/16:

@vegasvegan I receive seller promotions that aren’t useful. I don’t sell that much, maybe $6k a year. Don’t have a store. Don’t list enough to make it worthwhile. I really dislike eBay promotional emails so have opted out of as much as possible. That’s probably why I don’t receive email offers but when I check my acct I don’t see offers for eBay bucks to activate either.

@my4mainecoons I never received the bonus bonus bucks promos either until I enabled receipt of promotional emails. There is no such thing as the specific activation for receipt of eBay bucks offers… you have to agree to receive all offers in that group. I’m not a seller, so I do not have seller email promotions enabled like VegasVegan. What I enabled was “eBay surveys and research” and “General email promotions.” You probably only need the second one but someone recommended both to get bonus bucks promos and I’ve never tested that theory. Since enabling them, I get about 98% of the bonus bucks offers.

0_1510861033047_Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 2.26.58 PM.png

Thanks @VegasVegan, I finally got why some people get the seller + buyer offers and others like me only get the buyer offers (you have to enable the seller promos too).

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.