Rite Aid 7/19-25 $10 off $40 purchase Q in circular, Free ac's Colgate Optic TP, Two Free Compeed Items ac/Ibotta, ad scan

• Global Moderator

. $10 off $40 is good both in store and online with code. (ad scan link) http://ads.iheartriteaid.com/2020/07/0719-0725.html

colgate optic white, max clean, max fresh, total, & 2in1 toothpaste (select) $3.50
    -$3 colgate optic white, max clean, max fresh, total, or 2in1 toothpaste (select) w/ in-ad coupon
    -$.50 colgate toothpaste 3oz +, exp 07/25/20 (07/12/20 ss)
    -$.50 colgate toothpaste 3 oz +, exp 08/01/20 (07/19/20 ss)

• Global Moderator

RITE AID {THROUGH 7/25}
    DEAL IDEA
    Deal Idea
    Buy 1 Compeed Advanced Blister Care Mixed Sizes – 10 ct, $9.99
    Buy 1 Compeed Advanced Blister Care Sports Medium – 8 ct , FREE
    -(1) $2/1 Compeed Advanced Blister Care, exp. 7/31/20 (RMN 06/21/20) [12-ct.; 10-ct.; 9-ct.; 8-ct.]
    Pay: $7.99
    Get a $4/1 Compeed Advanced Blister Care for select variety, select sizes. Offer valid on the following variety only:* Compeed Advanced Blister Care Medium – 10 ct (Various Stores), Ibotta Rebate, exp. Varies
    Get a $4/1 Compeed Advanced Blister Care for select variety, select sizes. Offer valid on the following variety only:* Compeed Advanced Blister Care Sports Mixed – 8 ct (Various Stores), Ibotta Rebate, exp. Varies
    as low as 2 FREE after stacked offers

• Global Moderator

Just got this e-mail from Rite Aid:

Thank you for helping us protect your community.
    Rite Aid
    To keep our community safe, healthy
    and thriving, facial coverings are
    required to be worn in our stores.
    supporting customers associates
    If you forgot your mask, please
    see a store associate for a
    complimentary one.

Thank you

• Global Moderator

$5/3 colgate L2 coupon worked on the Total SF advanced fresh whitening --UPC 3500046362–3.4oz, which is part of the freebie deal in the OP (took a lot of study on my part to find one that qualified!).

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in Rite Aid 7/19-25 $10 off $40 purchase Q in circular, Free ac's Colgate Optic TP, Two Free Compeed Items ac/Ibotta, ad scan:

$5/3 colgate L2 coupon worked on the Total SF advanced fresh whitening --UPC 3500046362–3.4oz, which is part of the freebie deal in the OP (took a lot of study on my part to find one that qualified!).

so it was an overage situation? you had other stuff to absorb it I take it. So a $3.50mm.

• Global Moderator

@mistercheap said in Rite Aid 7/19-25 $10 off $40 purchase Q in circular, Free ac's Colgate Optic TP, Two Free Compeed Items ac/Ibotta, ad scan:

@mrvietnam said in Rite Aid 7/19-25 $10 off $40 purchase Q in circular, Free ac's Colgate Optic TP, Two Free Compeed Items ac/Ibotta, ad scan:

so it was an overage situation? you had other stuff to absorb it I take it. So a $3.50mm.

Yes, you would buy 3 of the toothpaste I mentioned and use 3 in-ad coupons ( -$3 colgate optic white, max clean, max fresh, total, or 2in1 toothpaste (select) w/ in-ad coupon) and it would be a $3.50 overage situation that you need to add other stuff to absorb.

Save $5.00

On 3 Colgate TotalSF Advanced, Optic White® Advanced or Renewal, Zero, Enamel Health, Sensitive or with Charcoal or Hemp Seed Oil Toothpastes (3oz+)
    When you buy 3

Begins Sun, Jul 05 2020
    Expires Sat, Jul 25 2020

• Global Moderator

YMMV, but check your Chase accounts for Chase offers either on your checking account or credit cards. I just got an offer for 5% off on a Rite Aid purchase up to $60. What I do is buy a gift card to Rite Aid for $60 and I get the $3 max cashback just fine. I have done it many times before.

35 day(s) left 8/26/2020
    Offer Details
    Earn 5% back on your Rite Aid or RiteAid.com purchase, with a $3.00 back maximum.

Wellness Plus is Rite Aid’s loyalty program and truly rewards you for working with us to improve your health. Save up to 20% on most items in the store, every day. Plus, get 100’s more member-only deals and coupons.

Learn more about wellness+rewards and sign up online at www.riteaid.com/wellness.

Offer valid one time only. Offer expires 8/26/2020. Offer not valid on prescription purchases, tobacco, alcohol, lottery, gift cards, cigarettes, licenses, money orders, money transfers, prepaid cards, stamps, or other mail services. Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date. Payment must be made directly with the merchant. Offer not valid on third-party delivery services.

• Global Moderator

@mistercheap said in Rite Aid 7/19-25 $10 off $40 purchase Q in circular, Free ac's Colgate Optic TP, Two Free Compeed Items ac/Ibotta, ad scan:

Yes, you would buy 3 of the toothpaste I mentioned and use 3 in-ad coupons ( -$3 colgate optic white, max clean, max fresh, total, or 2in1 toothpaste (select) w/ in-ad coupon) and it would be a $3.50 overage situation that you need to add other stuff to absorb.

Save $5.00

On 3 Colgate TotalSF Advanced, Optic White® Advanced or Renewal, Zero, Enamel Health, Sensitive or with Charcoal or Hemp Seed Oil Toothpastes (3oz+)
    When you buy 3

Begins Sun, Jul 05 2020
    Expires Sat, Jul 25 2020

I almost scored a $5 MM because I went to a store that had 3 tubes with 50 cent freshness peelies on them, but when I went to the checkout the person who checked me out was probably a manager and told me the coupons were only one per customer, so I voided the entire transaction and went to another close by Rite Aid that had the toothpastes but without freshness peelies. Oh well.

• Global Moderator

YMMV, but check your Chase accounts for Chase offers either on your checking account or credit cards. I just got an offer for 5% off on a Rite Aid purchase up to $60. What I do is buy a gift card to Rite Aid for $60 and I get the $3 max cashback just fine. I have done it many times before.

35 day(s) left 8/26/2020
    Offer Details
    Earn 5% back on your Rite Aid or RiteAid.com purchase, with a $3.00 back maximum.

Wellness Plus is Rite Aid’s loyalty program and truly rewards you for working with us to improve your health. Save up to 20% on most items in the store, every day. Plus, get 100’s more member-only deals and coupons.

Learn more about wellness+rewards and sign up online at www.riteaid.com/wellness.

Offer valid one time only. Offer expires 8/26/2020. Offer not valid on prescription purchases, tobacco, alcohol, lottery, gift cards, cigarettes, licenses, money orders, money transfers, prepaid cards, stamps, or other mail services. Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date. Payment must be made directly with the merchant. Offer not valid on third-party delivery services.

I also got the offer on my BankAmeriDeals from Bank of America, so I got $180 in Rite Aid gift cards (all in $10 denominations, so after I make any purchase with them I can cash them out). I got the offer once on my Chase debit card, once on my Chase credit card, and once on my Bank of America credit card. I am able to use these gift cards up quickly.

• Global Moderator

Be on the lookout for a mailer from Rite Aid that has a $4 off $20 coupon in it. It is valid starting Sunday, 7/26. I got mine today on both of my Wellness cards.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.