ACTION REQUIRED: Current Walgreens Balance Rewards Members must sign up for MyWalgreens to roll current rewards into new program (Sign up at link)

• Global Moderator

https://www.walgreens.com/

look for MY WALGREENS splash screen and sign up while signed into your current account log in.

• Global Moderator

Thanks, MC. I was able to sign up online for MyWalgreens after I logged into my account with just a click and now I see my Walgreens rewards balance listed as Walgreens Cash rewards (probably very similar to Rite Aid Bonus Cash):

Hi MrVietnam, you have
    $35.34
    in Walgreens Cash Rewards
    You’re earning unlimited 1% Walgreens Cash rewards storewide, even at the pharmacy.†

Now I just wish they would breakdown your available Cash Rewards online and let you know the different expiration dates. It would be so helpful, but maybe they don’t do that on purpose hoping you will forget to use it and it will expire on you. I guess the best advice is to use the Rewards as soon as possible and don’t let them sit too long.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.