Exclusive Mystery Codes up to 40% off Purchase @Kohl’s Nov 15 only

• Today only, Kohl’s is offering 20%, 30%, and 40% off Mystery Codes valid for one-time use, any tender, no minimum $.

Exclusive Code Generator also available.

Your pre-Black Friday mystery offer is here! Reveal an extra 40%, 30% or 20% off …

0_1605480688458_1DC8E050-6B65-47C5-ADB9-26266B89CCE7.jpeg

STACK WITH:

Nov 11 - 21, 2020

● 20% off Select Fine and Silver Jewelry
    💍 JEWELRY20

● Free Shipping for MVC Customers ($600/yr) with Kohl's Charge, no minimum $
    🚚 NOVMVCFREE

http://www.cashbackholic.com/cashback-rebates-kohls.com.html

Exclusive Offers for CC Members

Exclusive Offers for RMN Members

• I have three 30% off codes, valid with any tender, no minimum $ to give away. 🙂

• Baby needs new shoes today.
    Any spare 40% codes?
    Deal karma offered to the generous soul.

• Global Moderator

Is there a way to find out the value of a code without redeeming/claiming it?

• Yes, you can: when you have at least one item in your cart, click on the mini shopping cart in the upper right corner, and a drop-down window will appear.

Under ORDER SUMMARY, next to Kohl’s Cash & Promos, click on the APPLY button. You may have to log into your account.

A new window will appear, wherein you can enter the Mystery Promo Code; once you select APPLY CODE, the amount of the discount should be reflected on the right side of the window under APPLIED DISCOUNTS.

The code will remain valid until you submit your order or the code expires at midnight PT.

• Global Moderator

@kohlspowrshopper said in Exclusive Mystery Codes up to 40% off Purchase @Kohl’s Nov 15 only:

Yes, you can: when you have at least one item in your cart, click on the mini shopping cart in the upper right corner, and a drop-down window will appear.

Under ORDER SUMMARY, next to Kohl’s Cash & Promos, click on the APPLY button. You may have to log into your account.

A new window will appear, wherein you can enter the Mystery Promo Code; once you select APPLY CODE, the amount of the discount should be reflected on the right side of the window under APPLIED DISCOUNTS.

The code will remain valid until you submit your order or the code expires at midnight PT.

That’s what I was going to do but stopped because I didn’t know if I could still give it to @sonofzeus if it turned out to be a 40% off code. Could I, or would the code then be tied to my account?

• Although the Mystery Code may be available in your Kohl’s Wallet, it can be redeemed in anyone’s account…but only once…

If you send it to @sonofzeus, he can enter it the same way that you did when verifying the amount of the discount; once he places his order, anyone trying to subsequently redeem that code will get an error message stating that the code has already been redeemed.

That’s why I usually wait until the last minute to post my extra codes, if no one has requested them…it’s disappointing to have a code in one’s wallet, expecting a nice discount, only to learn at checkout that the code has already been redeemed… 😞

• Since no one has requested them, here they are; each 30% code is available for one-time use, any tender, no minimum $.

⭐ ZR7DBKNRL82GR
    ⭐ GJDSBPBKY46UN
    ⭐ PLWVTXNAL82GM
    ⭐ XLBAMT6VS2J8R

• Global Moderator

@kohlspowrshopper said in Exclusive Mystery Codes up to 40% off Purchase @Kohl’s Nov 15 only:

Although the Mystery Code may be available in your Kohl’s Wallet, it can be redeemed in anyone’s account…but only once…

If you send it to @sonofzeus, he can enter it the same way that you did when verifying the amount of the discount; once he places his order, anyone trying to subsequently redeem that code will get an error message stating that the code has already been redeemed.

That’s why I usually wait until the last minute to post my extra codes, if no one has requested them…it’s disappointing to have a code in one’s wallet, expecting a nice discount, only to learn at checkout that the code has already been redeemed… 😞

Thanks so much. That’s exactly what I need to know.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.