FINAL DAY (ends 12/4) FETCH REWARDS - get 5 Free Knorrs Select Side Dish Pouches with Receipt upload at many grocers

• Global Moderator

check your FETCH for this offer. it’s been there a while and I meant to share it but got side tracked with Black Friday deals.

Good way to monetize a grocery gift card if you’re sitting on one. they sell for about $1.69 a pouch, about 5 different flavors. In the rice aisle in supermarkets.

• Global Moderator

Glad to see you are enjoying Fetch rewards, MC. It is a nice way to score some freebies and earn points for scanning receipts. I had the offer you are referring to, but my limit was 2 pouches and I redeemed my offer about a month or so ago. I have an offer for 100% back in rewards on any OZO product, but I can’t find any store in my area that carries it anymore. Ralph’s (Kroger) used to, but no longer.

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in FINAL DAY (ends 12/4) FETCH REWARDS - get 5 Free Knorrs Select Side Dish Pouches with Receipt upload at many grocers:

Glad to see you are enjoying Fetch rewards, MC. It is a nice way to score some freebies and earn points for scanning receipts. I had the offer you are referring to, but my limit was 2 pouches and I redeemed my offer about a month or so ago. I have an offer for 100% back in rewards on any OZO product, but I can’t find any store in my area that carries it anymore. Ralph’s (Kroger) used to, but no longer.

Yes, easy to use app, good selection of gift cards. I nearly forgot about this promo when I passed by the Knorr products earlier in the store. Jarred my memory, pulled out my phone to see if it was still active and it was, so I didn’t hesitate to get them given it only had a day left to do so.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.