Hot! Hilton: Complete One Survey & Get 10,000 Points

• Global Moderator

Hilton is offering some users 10,000 points after you complete your first survey

Direct link to offer

Great deal if you are targeted, some of the easier surveys take no more than 5-10 minutes.

Evidently I had already signed up for this survey company in the past, but after clicking on the direct link I provided and completing a survey I immediately got this congratulations e-mail: SCORE!

Congratulations

Hi MrVietnam,

Congratulations – you’ve completed your first survey! Your account will be credited with 10000.0 Hilton Honors Bonus Points. These Hilton Honors Bonus Points will be transferred to your Hilton Honors account in the next 4-6 weeks.

Don’t forget to login to your account regularly to find more opportunities to earn Hilton Honors Points.

Thank you,
    The Guest Opinion Rewards Team

Credit: DoC

• Thanks, I didn’t know I had to complete only 1 survey to get 10k. The survey said I only receive 150 points.

• Global Moderator

@jbw said in Hot! Hilton: Complete One Survey & Get 10,000 Points:

Thanks, I didn’t know I had to complete only 1 survey to get 10k. The survey said I only receive 150 points.

I put in my OP that it was after you completed the first survey. You should check your e-mail and see if you got the same e-mail I did. It will take 4-6 weeks to actually have the points awarded.

• I received the email awarding me 10k pts. Thanks. Now I am getting emails to do additional surveys. Are their points worth it? If it is 150 Hilton points for 15 minutes for instance that is like a few cents at most and waste of time. Even $1.50 is not worth it.

• Global Moderator

@jbw said in Hot! Hilton: Complete One Survey & Get 10,000 Points:

I received the email awarding me 10k pts. Thanks. Now I am getting emails to do additional surveys. Are their points worth it? If it is 150 Hilton points for 15 minutes for instance that is like a few cents at most and waste of time. Even $1.50 is not worth it.

You can do additional surveys if you want… For me personally I was just after the first one to get the 10K in points. That one was definitely worth the time IMHO.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.