Amazon Prime "No-Rush Shipping" offers...disappearing?

• Just curious if anyone else noticed these offers becoming rarer, if at all, when checking out as a Prime member, when buying items eligible for Prime shipping?
    Until a couple weeks ago, I could usually force the option if I had two or three items in the cart, with at least $5 total.
    Often for a $1 digital credit, but sometimes even for a $3 digital credit!

Not any more, just a “non-rewarded” option to combine them on an “Amazon Prime” day…

• administrators

@ukedog said in Amazon Prime "No-Rush Shipping" offers...disappearing?:

Just curious if anyone else noticed these offers becoming rarer, if at all, when checking out as a Prime member, when buying items eligible for Prime shipping?
    Until a couple weeks ago, I could usually force the option if I had two or three items in the cart, with at least $5 total.
    Often for a $1 digital credit, but sometimes even for a $3 digital credit!

Not any more, just a “non-rewarded” option to combine them on an “Amazon Prime” day…

I’ve noticed, but assumed it was due to the Amazon credit I’ve got built up on my account.

• I also noticed, but assumed it was due to all the shipping delays in general. If they are not currently guaranteeing 2 day shipping, they have no reason to give us incentive to receive the item later. I’m hoping the no-rush credits will be back at some point.

• administrators

@hbg1 said in Amazon Prime "No-Rush Shipping" offers...disappearing?:

I also noticed, but assumed it was due to all the shipping delays in general. If they are not currently guaranteeing 2 day shipping, they have no reason to give us incentive to receive the item later. I’m hoping the no-rush credits will be back at some point.

I’ve almost always gotten the $5 when the item is late

• 1000 Club

I use Amazon Day instead of No Rush. That way I get most/some
    the same day and in 1 box.
    "Your No-Rush and Amazon Day Reward Balance - Total Rewards: $2.04"
    https://www.amazon.com/norushcredits?tag=phtwllt-20
    And with Amazon Logistics, I can watch down to
    street level how far away and how many stops
    ahead of me.

I am now getting practically all groceries including fresh
    and frozen from AMZ - free delivery on $35 or more.
    My best friend has EBT and not only gets Prime for
    $5.99 per month just for registering his EBT card,
    he can also pay for groceries with it

Forgot to add that for grocery delivery, I get to pick
    the day AND 2 hr delivery window.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.