HEADS UP!! MyPanera+ 'comeback' offer for recently x'cld subs, another 3 free months of subscription! TARGETED

• Global Moderator

Look for the email from Panera entitled “ENJOY FREE FOR 3 MONTHS”

*For new subscribers and resubscribers that sign up for a MyPanera+ Coffee subscription by 2/28/2021, you will receive three (3) free months of coffee subscription. Must be a MyPanera member and at least 18 years of age or older to register. Registration available online only including Kiosk. You may cancel at any time. If you do not cancel either before your renewal date or after the expiration of any free trial offer, your credit card will automatically be charged $8.99 plus tax for the monthly subscription and will be charged on a recurring monthly basis every thirty (30) days thereafter until you cancel your subscription. To cancel your subscription online, visit the Subscription section at www.panerabread.com/MyPaneraCoffee or on the Panera Bread app. Subscription limited to hot coffee, hot tea and iced coffee once every two hours plus unlimited refills. Excludes iced tea and cold brew iced coffee and espresso and cappuccino beverages. Customizations including but not limited to added Espresso and added Syrups (Vanilla and Caramel) are not included in the Coffee Subscription monthly price. Upcharges apply. Other additions such as Milk, Skim Milk, Almond Milk, Half & Half, Sweeteners are included in the monthly subscription price. Subscription program registration and redemption available at participating U.S. bakery-cafes only. Excludes third party delivery and catering orders. One subscription per person. Visit here for complete Terms and Conditions. No cash back unless required by law. Not valid with any other coupon or offer. Offer may expire without notice due to error, fraud or other unforeseen circumstances.

Privacy Policy • Program Terms • Terms of Use

• @mistercheap

I’m holding out for another 2 x $10 bonus reward like the initial sign up offer. I’m too far away from Panera to really make use of the subscription, but that’s on me.

• Global Moderator

@ctujackbauer said in HEADS UP!! MyPanera+ 'comeback' offer for recently x'cld subs, another 3 free months of subscription! TARGETED:

@mistercheap

I’m holding out for another 2 x $10 bonus reward like the initial sign up offer. I’m too far away from Panera to really make use of the subscription, but that’s on me.

What offer was that one? don’t recall it at all.

• @mistercheap said in HEADS UP!! MyPanera+ 'comeback' offer for recently x'cld subs, another 3 free months of subscription! TARGETED:

@ctujackbauer said in HEADS UP!! MyPanera+ 'comeback' offer for recently x'cld subs, another 3 free months of subscription! TARGETED:

@mistercheap

I thought I posted it here but I guess I didn’t. Anyway, it was a one day offer for new and former subscribers to mypanera+ and I’m pretty sure you already had to be on their email list first.

It was a big YMMV, even for returning subscribers. Found the sd thread: link

I’m a gambling man so I’ll wait for a screaming deal because its far away. I got the same 3 months free offer too.

*Fri, Sep 25, 2020
    , get $20 off TODAY ONLY!

For MyPanera members that sign up for a MyPanera+ Coffee subscription between 12:01AM 9/25/20 and 11:59PM 9/26/2020 (“Promotion Period”), you will receive one (1) free month of coffee subscription plus up to $20 off your next purchase, exclusive of taxes and any applicable delivery fees. Two (2), $10 Off Order Rewards will be loaded to your MyPanera Account. No cash back. Rewards will be valid for thirty (30) days from the date they are loaded onto your account. Must be a MyPanera member and at least 18 years of age or older to register.

• Global Moderator

@mistercheap said in HEADS UP!! MyPanera+ 'comeback' offer for recently x'cld subs, another 3 free months of subscription! TARGETED:

@mistercheap

I thought I posted it here but I guess I didn’t. Anyway, it was a one day offer for new and former subscribers to mypanera+ and I’m pretty sure you already had to be on their email list first.

It was a big YMMV, even for returning subscribers. Found the sd thread: link

I’m a gambling man so I’ll wait for a screaming deal because its far away. I got the same 3 months free offer too.

*Fri, Sep 25, 2020
    , get $20 off TODAY ONLY!

For MyPanera members that sign up for a MyPanera+ Coffee subscription between 12:01AM 9/25/20 and 11:59PM 9/26/2020 (“Promotion Period”), you will receive one (1) free month of coffee subscription plus up to $20 off your next purchase, exclusive of taxes and any applicable delivery fees. Two (2), $10 Off Order Rewards will be loaded to your MyPanera Account. No cash back. Rewards will be valid for thirty (30) days from the date they are loaded onto your account. Must be a MyPanera member and at least 18 years of age or older to register.

Note that was for ONE FREE MONTH, not three. so the $20 order rewards basically took the place of the extra two months at $18. But no question, that was a nice deal given you could get $20 worth of food versus a bunch of free coffee spread over an additional 2 month.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.