Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars $5 back wyb 5

• 500 Club

Buy 5 get $5 back
    BUY 5 NATURE VALLEY™, FIBER ONE™, PROTEIN ONE OR CEREAL TREAT BARS AND GET $5 BACK. JUST LIKE THAT.

Purchase qualifying products between 3/01/21 and 4/30/21 and submit receipt by 11:59:59 PM (PT) 5/30/21. Offer good in the USA, its territories, and military addresses, subject to void states; offer void in RI, CT, ND, ME, NY and Miami Dade County. Limit one (1) rebate per email address, address or household. While supplies last. Visit Buy5Get5.com for a full list of qualifying products, program terms and conditions and privacy policy. ©General Mills, Inc. 2021.
    All Rights Reserved.

I did this a few weeks ago when NV bars were 97¢ with J4u, L4.
    I got 5 boxes: 4 @ 97¢ - 2@$1/2 mq and one at regular sale price of $2.49.
    Paid $4.37 and received $5 back.
    Rebate came within minutes of uploading my receipt.

I might do another set this week. NV bars are $1.49 ea. must buy 4.
    Buy 6 @ $1.49 - 3 $1/2 peelies, ip’s or whatever you have = $5.94
    Submit for $5 back wyb 5 boxes.
    94¢/6 = 15.6¢/box

If you recently received a S’well bottle from GM there’s a $1/1 GM snack q in the box so I’ll get 5 NV for $7.45 - $3 in mq. $4.45 get back $5.

• Global Moderator

How do you know only the crunchy line counts? It says to go to their website for a list of the participating items, but I couldn’t find any such list. They are $1.69 a box wyb in multiples of 3. So they would be only $2.14 for 6 boxes (or 36 cents a box) after sale price, peelie coupons, and $5 rebate.

• @mrvietnam said in Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars $5 back wyb 5:

How do you know only the crunchy line counts? It says to go to their website for a list of the participating items, but I couldn’t find any such list. They are $1.69 a box wyb in multiples of 3. So they would be only $2.14 for 6 boxes (or 36 cents a box) after sale price, peelie coupons, and $5 rebate.

https://buy5get5.com/participating_products.pdf

• 500 Club

@briarycliffs LOL. When I was in the supermarket a few weeks ago I didn’t scroll down far enough. I didn’t see that other varieties of NV are included. Slow internet in the supermarket and the whole document didn’t load. I prefer the Crunchy so it was fine. Editing my post.

• Global Moderator

Loving this deal. To get the special pricing at Vons ($1.69 a box) I had to buy in multiples of 3, so I got 6 boxes instead of 5, but that allowed me to use 3 $1/1 peelies. I got 3 boxes of dark chocolate cherry Fruit & Nut bars, 1 box of chewy trail mix Fruit & Nut bars, and 2 boxes of Crunch Peanut Butter. Too bad the limit is 1 for this rebate or I might do it again.

Limit one (1) rebate per email address, address or household. I wonder how they know you are doing it again if you were to use a different name, e-mail address, and wi-fi? Maybe the limit could be circumvented? The rebate ends 4/30/21.

Like Maine I got my rebate code nearly instantly after submitting. It went to my junk mail folder, however.

• 500 Club

@mrvietnam Use a different device, different email and different ip address. Not for this offer but for others I’ve used laptop #1 at home, laptop #2 at Staples (I like the Copy Center workspace) and tablet at WM.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.