Added Sugar (Post brand cereals) Class Action Settlement (no receipts required). The deadline for submitting a claim is May 19, 2021.

• Global Moderator

https://www.addedsugarclassaction.com/

Settlement Information

The lawsuit contends that Post Foods, LLC (“Post”) made certain statements on the labels of various sizes and varieties of Honey Bunches of Oats, Great Grains, Raisin Bran, Bran Flakes, Honey Bunches of Oats Granola, Selects, Honeycomb, Shredded Wheat, Alpha-Bits, Waffle Crisp, and Golden Crisp cereals (the “Post Cereals”) that are misleading because the statements suggested the cereals are healthy, when Plaintiffs allege they are unhealthy because of their added sugar. Post maintains that the statements on its cereals are true and that the Post Cereals are nutrient-dense, healthy foods. The Court has not determined whether Plaintiffs or Post are correct.

Class Members who timely submit a valid approved claim are entitled to compensation. Based on the estimated number of claims that will be made, the estimated average payment is approximately $14.28. However, the actual amount any single person will receive depends on both the number of claims made, and each claimant’s purchase history, and may be significantly more or less than $14.28. The deadline for submitting a claim is May 19, 2021.

Who Is A Class Member?

The Settlement Class includes all persons in the United States who, between August 29, 2012 and November 2, 2020 (the “Class Period”), purchased in the United States, for household use and not for resale or distribution, one of the Class Products.

• Your Added Sugar Class Action settlement payment is now available in PayPal. Subject of email is “Your Added Sugar Class Action Settlement Payment”

• Global Moderator

I scored a payment of $78.42. How much did you guys get? We bought a lot of Post Great Grains and Honey Bunches over the years. My family loves their cereals.

Do these settlements usually produce a tax form at the end of the year? Thinking back I don’t think I have ever received a tax form from these class action settlements.

I scored significantly higher than the average pay out: Based on the estimated number of claims that will be made, the estimated average payment is approximately $14.28. However, the actual amount any single person will receive depends on both the number of claims made, and each claimant’s purchase history, and may be significantly more or less than $14.28.

• administrators

@mrvietnam Same here. Thanks for letting me know, I think I may have totally missed the email.

• @mrvietnam my payment was $9.14 thru PayPal.

• @bucktownboy I got the same. So I immediately spent $1.98 for 2 months of Britbox via Amazon Prime Video. Who can resist Dame Helen Mirren as Hermia in Midsummer Night’s Dream (1968)?

• @mrvietnam I got the $9.14 in PayPal as well.

– Z –

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.