MOTHERS DAY! Buy $10 worth of cards, gifts at HALLMARK GOLD CROWN B&M, get $10 back in Swagbucks via receipt submit to May 9

• Global Moderator

Fine Print

*Only In-Store purchases at Hallmark Gold Crown stores are eligible for SB.
    Must spend at least $10 to earn SB.
    SB for this offer can only be earned once per month, while supplies last.

This offer is subject to change at any time and is available in limited quantities.
    Purchases must be made between April 9, 2021 and May 9, 2021. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 pm Pacific Time on May 9, 2021. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB.

Uploaded receipts are not eligible for SB if linked to other promotions.

• Global Moderator

I’m not seeing the deal, MC. What category should I be looking at? I don’t see it under my “In-Store Deals.” Maybe this deal is YMMV?

EDIT: Nevermind, MC. I found the offer. Thanks for the HU. Looks like we can do it twice, once this month and once next month as long as supplies last. I suggest in May to shop the first day or two of the month and not wait.

• Global Moderator

@MrVietnam in store offers, same as where the Butterfinger is, for uploading receipts.

• Global Moderator

Hey, MC. I have a question. When I just went to submit my receipt I got for this deal, it says, “Where did you shop?” and a Hallmark Crown Store is not one of the choices and it doesn’t let me proceed without choosing a store. This deal is for in-store purchases ONLY from Hallmark Crown Stores, but yet that store is not listed as an option when trying to redeem a receipt. Any idea?

I tried contacting Swagbucks, but evidently it is outside of their normal working hours now:

I am trying to redeem for your Hallmark Crown Store in-store deal (buy $10 or more and get $10 back in Swagbucks), but Swagbucks asks me where I made my purchase and the Hallmark Crown Store is not listed in the choices and it won’t let me proceed without choosing a store.

Fine Print

Only In-Store purchases at Hallmark Gold Crown stores are eligible for SB.

Hi MrV, thanks for your message. You have reached us outside of normal business hours (Mon-Fri, 9:00am-5:00pm PT) If you are looking for help during this time, please reach out to our Customer Service team here, www.help.swagbucks.com. Please note, these messages are unmonitored during this time and will not be responded to. Thank you!

I hope the offer doesn’t end early before I am able to submit my receipt…

These are the only stores it lets you choose from:

Where did you shop?

Walmart
    Kroger
    Target
    Costco Wholesale Corp.
    Publix Super Markets
    H-E-B
    Ralphs
    Safeway
    WinCo Foods
    Wegmans Food Markets
    Smith’s Food and Drug
    Meijer
    Rite Aid
    Food Lion
    Albertsons
    Fred Meyer
    Sprouts Farmers Market
    Price Chopper
    Stop & Shop
    Harris Teeter
    Fry’s Food and Drug
    Vons
    7-Eleven
    Giant Food Store

• Global Moderator

Anyone besides me do this offer? If so, how did you choose the Hallmark Crown Store when you wanted to submit the receipt to get your 1,000 Swagbucks. Hallmark Gold Crown stores are not an option for me, so it won’t allow me to submit the receipt.

I was hoping to be able to do this offer this month and next month, but since it looks like my receipt from yesterday (4/29) won’t get approved until next month, looks like I can only do this offer once, if even that.

• Global Moderator

I e-mailed customer service a few days ago and have heard nothing back (yet). I think the only way anyone will actually be able to get credit for this offer will be at the mercy of customer service. Swagbucks is not known for their stellar customer service either,.

If I hear back from customer service I will post what they say.

• Global Moderator

Just heard back from Swagbucks. The rep said they are looking into the issue, but she manually credited me for the $10 (1,000 points). It took them about 3 days to reply (which is really fast for Swagbucks):
    I am moving this deal back to Hot Deals, but be forewarned if you do the deal you will have to contact customer service via e-mail and with an attachment of your receipt to get manually credited.

Carmela (Swagbucks)

May 3, 2021, 2:40 PM PDT

Hello ,

Thank you so much for your patience while we investigated the issue you had with this offer.

I have applied the requested credit to your account today. If you have any further concerns, please let me know. Have a wonderful day!

Apr 30, 2021, 11:36 AM PDT

I am trying to submit my receipt for the Hallmark 1,000 Swagbucks deal (buy $10 or more and get back 1,000 Swagbucks). The purchase had to be made from A Hallmark Gold Crown store, but yet I do not see that store listed in the stores I need to choose from before I submit my receipt. My purchase was made on April 29, 2021, but I still have not found a way to submit my receipt because Hallmark Gold Crown stores are not an option when it asks me for what store I made my purchase from.

• Global Moderator

The offer has changed. The current offer is not as good (remember this offer requires manual receipt submission via e-mailing customer service and you are at their whim whether you get credited or not):

allmark Gold Crown

Earn 1,000 SB

Thank Them For All That They Are For Mother’s Day!
    Spend $20 at Hallmark Gold Crown stores to earn 1,000 SB!*

Fine Print

*Only In-Store purchases at Hallmark Gold Crown stores are eligible for SB. Purchases made at the The Paper Store are not eligible for SB.
    Must spend at least $20 to earn SB.
    SB for this offer can only be earned once per month, while supplies last.

This offer is subject to change at any time and is available in limited quantities.
    Purchases must be made between April 9, 2021 and May 10, 2021. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 pm Pacific Time on May 10, 2021. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB.

Uploaded receipts are not eligible for SB if linked to other promotions.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.