Up to $80 worth of BUDWEISER Beer for $20 after rebate 5/27-28 only (exact states and exact hours listed)

• Global Moderator

Budweiser Bud Heavy rebate 5/27-5/28 $20
    Starting noon May 27th to 6pm May 28th:
    -Buy as much Bud as you can carry
    -Upload a pic of your receipt to mycooler.com
    -We’ll cover what you spend over $20 (up to $80)

See program Terms & Conditions for additional eligibility requirements, rewards and complete details. Message and data rates apply. Void where prohibited. *Receipt scan is only available in select states.
    Do not share this content with minors.

-Full details:

us.budweiser.com/carry

http://us.budweiser.com/carry

• administrators

@mistercheap Does Budweiser make anything drinkable?

Become eligible to receive a rebate on the purchase of two (2) additional packages of Budweiser beer, any size, up to $60 (excluding sales tax), when you purchase at least $20 worth of Budweiser beer between 12:00 p.m. CDT on 5/27/2021 and 6:00 p.m. CDT on 5/28/2021. Rebate not valid on first $20 of Budweiser purchases. Limit one rebate per person. Offer ends at 6:00 p.m. CDT on 5/28/2021 or when total redemptions reach $100,000, whichever comes first.

More terms from MyBeerRebate:

Terms & Conditions: Become eligible to receive a rebate on the purchase of two (2) additional packages of Budweiser beer, any size, up to $60 (excluding sales tax), when you purchase at least $20 worth of Budweiser beer between 12:00 a.m. CDT on 5/27/2021 and 6:00 p.m. CDT on 5/28/2021. Rebate not valid on first $20 of Budweiser purchases. Limit one rebate per person. Offer ends at 6:00 p.m. CDT on 5/28/2021 or when total redemptions reach $100,000, whichever comes first. Offer good to residents of AK, AZ, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, KS, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, MT, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, VT, WI, and WY only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 05-27-2021 and 05-28-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 06-11-2021. Limit (1) submission(s) per address. Allow 6-8 weeks for receipt of your rebate. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution. Void where prohibited. Employees of Anheuser-Busch, affiliated companies, retailers, and distributors are not eligible. Requests from groups, clubs, or organizations will not be honored or returned. Anheuser-Busch is not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, postage-due or misdirected mail. By completing this form, I certify that I am 21 years of age or older and have complied with all of the conditions of acceptance for this prepaid card. Prepaid card is issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. No cash access or recurring payments. Card terms, conditions and expiry apply. Card/Virtual Account is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC. No cash access or recurring payments. Valid for up to 6 months; unused funds will forfeit after the valid thru date. Terms and conditions apply. Complete the following required information and submit. Your submission acknowledges that the prepaid card offer will remain outstanding, unaccepted by you, until you have satisfied the following Conditions of Acceptance: (1) submit required items, (2) ensure information provided is accurate and complete, (3) contact 1-855-242-1203 if prepaid card is not received within 60 days of submission date of request. Your right to receive your prepaid card will not occur unless you satisfy each of these three Conditions of Acceptance. Your failure to satisfy each of the Conditions of Acceptance is a rejection of this prepaid card offer. Enjoy Responsibly - © 2020 Anheuser-Busch, St. Louis, MO

• administrators

Went to get some today. Thought I’d combine it with the ibotta offer of $1.50/6 pack to get the $20 worth of 6 packs, but for some reason the offer doesn’t come up when I pick “any liquor store”.

Also I screwed up and bought like $19.98 of the beer before buying the 2 cases because the computer gave me a case discount on the 6 packs and I miscalculated. Had to return and rebuy (and add a single bud to the order), which wasn’t easy since there is technically no refunds.

We’ll see if the rebate comes and how much it’s for.

• administrators

This thing has been an absolute clusterfuck. Got rejected because I bought Bud LIght, and the rebate was only for Budweiser. I feel like if these types of things were excluded, they should’ve been in the terms.

• This rebate pksce is a bunch of clowns… I purchased 3 cases… They processed for 2 and act like it’s rocket science to issue my missing money

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.