2 FREE a/ DigQs and IBOTTA Mederma Scar Cream at Walgreens! Free Store Pickup! ends today

• Global Moderator

be sure to order by end of Sat., you don’t have to pick up the order right away. have a couple of days.

Add 1 Mederma Scar Cream + SPF 30 $17.99
    Add 1 Mederma Advanced Scar Gel $18.99
    Get Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off in Cart
    Clip $7 and $5 Digital Coupon
    Submit for $8 Mederma Advanced Scar Gel Ibotta
    Submit for $8 Mederma Scar Cream + SPF 30 Ibotta https://www.walgreens.com/search/results.jsp?Ntt=mederma

pay $0, just tax if applicable. also, if you have any ‘bonus’ digitals to earn $5 Wags Cash on $20 to $25 spend, this is an easy way to make this a MM. be sure to clip those offers in addition to the Dig Q’s and pay with a real form of payment (not wags cash)

• Global Moderator

@mistercheap said in 2 FREE a/ DigQs and IBOTTA Mederma Scar Cream at Walgreens! Free Store Pickup! ends today:

Mederma Scar Cream + SPF 30

I was going to do this deal, but for some reason I only had the $7 Mederma coupon on my account and not the $5 one. I am taxed here on these items, but the $5 back wys spend $20 would have more than made up for that. The deal breaker for me is not having the $5 digital coupon. Even if it would be free before tax. No point in spending $2.45 in tax for something I don’t need.

EDIT: Take that back, When I went back and clicked on the SPF 30 item I see it offered me a $5 coupon also. It didn’t show up initially when I entered the product name in the search bar, so I am in for this $2.55 MM a/ 2 digital coupons/Ibotta rebates/Walgreens Cash. By the way, which cashback site has the best cashback for Walgreens orders?

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in 2 FREE a/ DigQs and IBOTTA Mederma Scar Cream at Walgreens! Free Store Pickup! ends today:

@mistercheap said in 2 FREE a/ DigQs and IBOTTA Mederma Scar Cream at Walgreens! Free Store Pickup! ends today:

Mederma Scar Cream + SPF 30

I was going to do this deal, but for some reason I only had the $7 Mederma coupon on my account and not the $5 one. I am taxed here on these items, but the $5 back wys spend $20 would have more than made up for that. The deal breaker for me is not having the $5 digital coupon. Even if it would be free before tax. No point in spending $2.45 in tax for something I don’t need.

EDIT: Take that back, When I went back and clicked on the SPF 30 item I see it offered me a $5 coupon also. It didn’t show up initially when I entered the product name in the search bar, so I am in for this $2.55 MM a/ 2 digital coupons/Ibotta rebates/Walgreens Cash. By the way, which cashback site has the best cashback for Walgreens orders?

I’ve been using Rakuten at 3%, most seem to be about the same, but their reporting from Wags has been flawless.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.