No More PLENTI POINTS at Rite Aid in 2018

• @mrvietnam said in No More PLENTI POINTS at Rite Aid in 2018:

@my4mainecoons said in No More PLENTI POINTS at Rite Aid in 2018:

@mrvietnam loool I meant two kids not 2 cards!
    🤣

lol
    My youngest is only 7 months old. Both boys.

Haha, I always thought MrV was retired.

• Global Moderator

After December 31, 2017, members will have access to any available Plenti points that have not expired and can use those points for savings on eligible purchases at participating Exxon and Mobil gas stations, Rite Aid stores, participating Chili’s restaurants, Macy’s department stores and BI-LO, Winn-Dixie, and Harveys supermarkets.

As of now only the above posted companies are participating in Plenti and Plenti points can only be redeemed at one of those companies.

• @mrvietnam said in No More PLENTI POINTS at Rite Aid in 2018:

On a side note, since Bonus Cash is all online (no printed coupons) does anyone know how to track them on the Rite Aid website? I logged into my account but see nowhere to track Bonus Cash earned or redeemed.

Looked around but could not find anything. However, when I added something to my shopping cart, the Bonus cash appeared as +UP in the cart. While there is a link to remove the actual merchandise, there is no link to remove the Bonus Cash/+UP. The +UP also reduces the order total towards free shipping.

• congrats MRV!!! my 2 sons are in their early 40’s.!!!. All I remember about diapers were that we used Johnsons disposables and Kimbies. Made by major companies but those brands are gone now. I do remember buying baby formula at numerous Shoprites when that had a sale of .99 per can. And got tons of rainchecks for that item also. BYW, I just checked in Acme for nostalgia sake and they sell the (Enfamil) in the rx dept. not on shelves, and the old can is no more. Now its a container that costs about $9.50!!

• Had $10 and $1 bonus cash in my account and just made a purchase that totaled $10.64. Redeemed a .50 mfr coupon, $10 L2C (bonus cash) and was surprised when .14 of Plenti points was deducted to pay the remainder.

• @rasheed Am an AmEx owner and Plenti member too and this is unfortunate. However their website still showcases the Rite-Aid logo? A part of me is hoping there can be some type of new initiative with Rite-Aid since a lot of us seem to use Plenti with Rite-Aid a lot.

Maybe AmEx will double the PP? Haha.

• 500 Club

@wmnetid said in No More PLENTI POINTS at Rite Aid in 2018:

Had $10 and $1 bonus cash in my account and just made a purchase that totaled $10.64. Redeemed a .50 mfr coupon, $10 L2C (bonus cash) and was surprised when .14 of Plenti points was deducted to pay the remainder.

yes, it appears the $2 minimum to redeem has been lifted at least at Rite Aid. Very nice.

• WTH… was making a $2.15 purchase today and still had $1 bonus cash in my account. I had selected YES to use Plenti points, but still had to pay $1.15 OOP. Cashier said that my purchase was under $2.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.