Acme (other Just4U chains) Buy $150 in Staples GC's (and other choices) get $25 grocery voucher

• Global Moderator

advertised in the new ad. hopefully at Vons, Safeway, Albertsons, Shaw’s, etc.

I think this may be even better than the 8x points offer.

• 500 Club

@mistercheap The 8x points offer overlapped with this one but the 8x ended and the $25 catalina continues. Advertised at Shaws but they have no Staples gc. I brought a blank one in from a different grocery chain (marked Gift Card Mall) and the register was unable to activate it. Had to try it, lol. 🙃

• Global Moderator

I will go out to Vons today and see if it is advertised in store.

EDIT: I see it in the weekly ad that ends tomorrow, so I will go and pick up a $150 gift card for sure as I have a $163.85 spend planned soon anyway, I bought 2 $10 Staples gift cards at giftcards.com (2 different trannies) trying to get in on the TCB $5 bonus with no luck, so I think I will now take the more sure route and the better bonus and get it at Vons. Plus I will get another free $9 from the 6% cashback I get back on my Am Ex Blue Preferred card on grocery purchases, so all in all a $34 MM. Thanks, MC.

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in Acme (other Just4U chains) Buy $150 in Staples GC's (and other choices) get $25 grocery voucher:

@mistercheap The 8x points offer overlapped with this one but the 8x ended and the $25 catalina continues. Advertised at Shaws but they have no Staples gc. I brought a blank one in from a different grocery chain (marked Gift Card Mall) and the register was unable to activate it. Had to try it, lol. 🙃

Yeah, I realized that now on the overlap of one or two days but I wasn’t even aware of the new offer until today for the $25 voucher.

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in Acme (other Just4U chains) Buy $150 in Staples GC's (and other choices) get $25 grocery voucher:

I thought I was going to have your same experience. I went to my local Vons and sure enough they did not have any Staples gift cards on the shelf even though they were included in the deal. I then traveled a few extra miles and went to another Vons and lucky me, they had Staples gift cards. Quite a few of them actually. I bought one for $150 and I got the coupon. It is NOT a Catalina, but rather the coupon prints at the end of the receipt and is valid for one week only. Mine expires 12/1/21, but I plan to redeem it on groceries during the Black Friday sale. Also, the promotion runs all the way until 12/14/21. What was icing on the cake for me is when I scanned my receipt into Fetch and they gave me 3,750 in points ($3.75 equivalent), so my $82 after tax Amazon fire tablets will now only cost me $63 after tax (the equivalent if it was selling for $57.75 instead of $74.99 plus tax) after the $25 off in groceries, the $9 for using my Blue Cash Preferred card, and the $3.75 from Fetch. I called Staples and asked them what if the tablet sells for a cheaper price after I buy it online and they said they will refund the difference if I call or chat. They said I have 14 days to pricematch. That is good because there is a possibility Amazon may drop the price on the tablet another $5 in the coming days with Black Friday and Cyber Monday and with the Christmas shopping season underway.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.