Get $10 off your first $50+ Walmart curbside p/u or delivery when using PayPal for payment for 1st time. YMMV

• 500 Club

I’m assuming it is for 1st time using Paypal for payment for p/u or delivery and not for 1st time using those Walmart services.

Get $10 off your first $50+ Walmart order with code PAYPAL10
    Coupon code
    PAYPAL10

Terms and Conditions

Valid only for first order on Walmart curbside pickup & delivery services when using PayPal for payment. Minimum order of $50. Does not apply to alcohol purchases. Customer responsible for all applicable taxes. Promotion code expires 1/31/23. Offer subject to change or expire without notice.

Edit: Does anyone think it wouldn’t stack with the Walmart/Amex deal?
    https://phatwalletforums.com/topic/34831/

• Global Moderator

@vegasvegan said in Get $10 off your first $50+ Walmart curbside p/u or delivery when using PayPal for payment for 1st time. YMMV:

I’m assuming it is for 1st time using Paypal for payment for p/u or delivery and not for 1st time using those Walmart services.

Get $10 off your first $50+ Walmart order with code PAYPAL10
    Coupon code
    PAYPAL10

Terms and Conditions

Valid only for first order on Walmart curbside pickup & delivery services when using PayPal for payment. Minimum order of $50. Does not apply to alcohol purchases. Customer responsible for all applicable taxes. Promotion code expires 1/31/23. Offer subject to change or expire without notice.

Edit: Does anyone think it wouldn’t stack with the Walmart/Amex deal?
    https://phatwalletforums.com/topic/34831/

@VegasVegan no, can’t stack because this charge comes thru from Paypal, not direct using an Amex. Charges from Paypal to your Amex aren’t considered part of the deal.

• I tried it on a $50 Walmart gift card being shipped, rejected code, said add $50 more to qualify.

• 500 Club

@ds32928 I believe delivery is different then shipped

Delivery of your Order
    We partner with local, third-party drivers to bring your order right to your door. When your order is picked up, we’ll send you an email letting you know the driver is on their way.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.