Sam's Club Members: Upgrade To Plus Membership $10 (YMMV) includes free shipping on many items

• Global Moderator

Sam’s Club Members: Upgrade To Plus Membership $10 (YMMV)
    I received an email with the headline: “Curbside Pickup is changing June 28”. It has a link to upgrade to the Plus membership for $10. I guess the price can depend on when your membership ends. Mine ends in March 2023.

On June 28th, the limited-time free Curbside Pickup is ending for Club members and will have a $4 fee. To Keep it free, upgrade to Sam’s Club Plus membership by July 31, 2022 and receive the Plus membership for $10.00.

Discount to Plus is applied as Instant Savings during checkout and is variable depending upon a specific member’s renewal date. Offer is only available and must be redeemed online at SamsClub.com or through the Sam’s Club app.
    Offer to upgrade for $10 expires on July 31st. https://www.samsclub.com/content/pickup?

Hope this works for you!

Perks of Plus Membership:
    2% Sam’s Cash on qualifiying purchases, up to $500/year
    Free Curbside Pickup
    Pharmacy Savings
    Free Shipping

• Dang, definitely YMMV. We just signed up recently and the cost for the upgrade is $53. Worth checking it out, though, thanks!

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.