BURGER KING APP: Make 3 in app purchases now to 11/30, get 750 Bonus Crown Points, enough for free whopper (see post for details)

• Global Moderator

open your BK app an look for 750 point challenge offer. It will be on the ‘home’ page, you must activate the offer and then start your orders from this page (it looks like). an order of any dollar amount qualifies, so if you’re getting cheap meals any way, this is gravy on top of it. You can still redeem offers on the 3 orders to qualify for the 750pt bonus.

• Global Moderator

I think I will get 3 separate orders of their $1 large fries a/ digital coupon. It will be easy for me to get the bonus points as I usually buy the fries for my kids anyway. Thanks for the HU, MC. Too bad BK only lets you redeem for one item per order per hour though.

• Global Moderator

FYI

Do BK Crown points expire?
    Do Crowns expire? Crowns expire 180 days after last eligible transaction. For purposes of the program, an eligible transaction is a purchase on the BK app, bk.com, or in-restaurant using “My Code”.

So it looks like as long as you earn points within 6 months, your balance will never expire.

• Global Moderator

Did my first order on Friday, free large fries offer, regular hamburger. total $1.90 with tax

Started my order from the challenge box on the home page to be certain it would credit, and it did. One of the three completed. I typically do the free fries offer every week for a cheap lunch, so in three weeks, I’ll spend $5.70, eat three lunches and get 750 points for a free whopper. Not a bad deal at all.

FYI, BK’s ‘zesty sauce’ is really good. They typically give it to you w/the onion rings but I ask for it with the fries and dip them in the zesty vs ketchup. Really enjoy it, some spread on your burger is good too.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.