Amazon Subscribe & Save - Anyone else notice the change?

• Ok the bugs in S&S are getting ridiculous.

Price shows $6.44 until I click set it up and then it goes straight to my cart where the price jumps up:

0_1683198183857_71df98ce-e8d6-48ba-bf14-196a42174990-Screenshot 2023-05-04 070028.jpg

0_1683198236310_e636175d-2806-4c9a-bc26-7278df49c91e-Screenshot 2023-05-04 070140.jpg

Edit: Now I see the higher price on the item’s page so I guess I just missed the price change between clicks. Argh.

• Global Moderator

@mtnagel How bizarre that the in cart price is $13.32 when the one-time purchase price without S&S is only $7.58!

• Just another update that all the issues/glitches as originally described remain for me still. It doesn’t seem that Amazon is concerned with fixing the problems. 😑

• Hi,
    I have been having the same crazy issues. I spoke to Amazon by phone and they were trying to convince me it wasn’t so. Felt a lot like gaslighting to me. I’ve been using subscribe and save for years to save money on items and it’s all messed up now and very confusing. What I can say for sure is that it is not working the way it used to for me. It used to be that once you had 5 or more items in your sub and save in a month you automatically got the (usually) 15% off on everything in that month. It’s all muddled up now and says you save 5% now and 15% the next time…but I always set it to 6 months and there’s no way to know that I’m getting the ‘deal’ price on it the next time. Does this make sense to anyone? I’m looking for some answers and/or a workaround otherwise Amazon will be losing my subscribe and save business that I’ve given them for years! thanks for any responses!

• @yoregano

I have been experiencing the same issues. I just sent a response here to your initial email about this issue and it’s pending approval I think. It is very weird and I’ve been trying to figure it out with no luck so far.

• @zenpony said in Amazon Subscribe & Save - Anyone else notice the change?:

@yoregano

I have been experiencing the same issues. I just sent a response here to your initial email about this issue and it’s pending approval I think. It is very weird and I’ve been trying to figure it out with no luck so far.

Good luck. Let us know if you get anywhere with Amazon customer service. 😏

• CURRENT UPDATE
    I haven’t done a S&S order for the last couple of months, but tried again today. The good news is, S&S seems to be (mostly) working the way it should. That is, when choosing to buy an item that is S&S eligible, it adds an item to one’s group/collective S&S order with a set ship date, and not requiring an immediate order. One anomaly remains in that it doesn’t allow gift cards to be applied at the time of order. You can, however, edit the order after it is placed and change the payment method to apply a gift card balance if available.
    So, the main problem is solved, for now. We’ll see if I have a new update next month. 😜

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.