Burger King app: Earn a free Whopper when you make 3 separate purchases in the BK app from 6/1 - 6/30/23

• Global Moderator

You can order $1 large fries 3 times and get your free Whopper. That’s what I always do when I get these purchase requirements for various offers.

From 06/02/2023 until 06/30/2023, Royal Perks members can earn a free Whopper® sandwich coupon by making three separate purchases of $1+ at participating U.S. Burger King® restaurants only on the BK® App, bk.com, and in-restaurant with the 6-digit “My Code” (where available) located in your Account. Royal Perks account registration required. BK® App challenge activation required. Delivery fees and higher prices apply. See bk.com/delivery-terms for details. Not valid on bk.com purchases or third-party delivery orders. Limit of one challenge per account. Free Whopper® sandwich coupon will be automatically applied to your BK® account within 48 hours of completing all challenge steps. Free Whopper® sandwich coupon must be redeemed before 7/31/2023. Limit of one coupon per account. Upsizes and modification at extra cost. Tax extra. No substitutions. Must activate coupon before placing order. Not valid with any other coupons or offers. Not valid in AK, HI & U.S. territories. Void where prohibited or if reproduced altered or sold. Royal Perks terms apply: bk.com/rewards-terms.

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam Since you spend $1 anyway for the fries, as I’ve suggested before, better off using the free fries weekly offer and add a frozen coke for $1.29, or a hamburger for $1.80 so you get more mileage from your money.

I’ll typically grab a lunch of hamburger and free large fries offer (1x a week), costs me $2 WITH tax, for some reason I never get into eating fries as a stand alone food. I have however just gotten their large $1 onion rings as an offer since I enjoy those much better to eat as a snack than fries. Also, now with the hot weather, their .50-$1 soft ice cream cone is a great refreshing item when the weather is hot, the price varies by market.

• Global Moderator

I like your idea of buying a cheap item snd using the any size fries weekly offer. I see how that gives you more food for the buck, but buying a soft serve cone won’t work in my market. Here a soft serve cone costs $2.79. Welcome to Southern California.

• Global Moderator

I completed my 3 orders, the free whopper offer is available immediately after in your ‘offers’ and is valid to 7/31 to redeem.

• Global Moderator

@mistercheap said in Burger King app: Earn a free Whopper when you make 3 separate purchases in the BK app from 6/1 - 6/30/23:

I completed my 3 orders, the free whopper offer is available immediately after in your ‘offers’ and is valid to 7/31 to redeem.

Cool. Thanks for the expiration date of the free Whopper digital.

• Global Moderator

Today is the last day! Was really easy to earn the free whopper. Have 2 banked, one on mine and one on Mrs. Cheap’s app.

• Global Moderator

@mistercheap said in Burger King app: Earn a free Whopper when you make 3 separate purchases in the BK app from 6/1 - 6/30/23:

Today is the last day! Was really easy to earn the free whopper. Have 2 banked, one on mine and one on Mrs. Cheap’s app.

It should be mentioned even though today is the last day to EARN a Whopper, as MC said previously in a post, you have a full month, until 7/31/23, to actually redeem it.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.