Office Depot 1/7-1/13/24: 100% back in Duracell AA or AAA 16 or 24 ct. batteries. Limit 2.

• Global Moderator

100% back in Bonus Rewards on Duracell Coppertop AA/AAA 16-pk & 24-pk Batteries valid only at officedepot.com and in store from 1/7/24 to 1/13/24 11:59 PM ET or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. Rewards are limited to 2 items per member. This offer cannot be combined with other Bonus Rewards offers on the same or similar products and services.

https://www.officedepot.com/b/widget/duracell-coppertop-100/widgetId=p9povkld/?promo_name=od_rewards&promo_id=exclusive_savings&promo_creative=Wk_02_Battery_100pct_back

Remember to price match with Amazon or Walmart. These FAR battery offers are offered once a month at best now, so I suggest you buy a package of FAR batteries to satisfy your ink recycling $10+ purchase requirement for January.

• 500 Club

Suggestions for how to do this. Our OD closed in October, next closest is over 30 miles away. I can order online for the OD credit toward an online purchase later, but no local store to turn in cartridges. Is there still a way to submit cartridges by mail? It would cost postage, but the $20 OD credit would be more than the postage. Thanks. Also, ordering the 24 pack of AA size, I need to order another $8.02 for free shipping. Didn’t realize free shipping is now minimum of $45 order!

• @dionaea said in Office Depot 1/7-1/13/24: 100% back in Duracell AA or AAA 16 or 24 ct. batteries. Limit 2.:

Suggestions for how to do this. Our OD closed in October, next closest is over 30 miles away. I can order online for the OD credit toward an online purchase later, but no local store to turn in cartridges. Is there still a way to submit cartridges by mail? It would cost postage, but the $20 OD credit would be more than the postage. Thanks. Also, ordering the 24 pack of AA size, I need to order another $8.02 for free shipping. Didn’t realize free shipping is now minimum of $45 order!

Unfortunately the fine print on the website says “Rewards are not available for returns made by mail”, most likely because they provide a free shipping mailing label. They will accept the cartridge to recycle and pay for the shipping, but not give rewards.

• 500 Club

Unfortunately the fine print on the website says “Rewards are not available for returns made by mail”, most likely because they provide a free shipping mailing label. They will accept the cartridge to recycle and pay for the shipping, but not give rewards.
    Thanks for the info. Guess I’ll be skipping their FAR batteries now. It’s actually 38.7 miles to the nearest OD.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.