Staples B&M to 1/20 with APP: 40% off ALL Coffee, KCups, Snacks,Paper Plate/s Cups, etc, spend $50 pre tax after coupons, get $20 in Rewards, $100 in Coffee for $30 ac/and rewards back

• Global Moderator

Some great offers in the Staples APP. deals expire 1/20/24

They are valid in STORE ONLY!!

40% off all coffee including KCUPS, snacks (nuts, Cheezits, Fruit snacks, etc), paper plates, paper cups, plasticware (like forks/knives), etc

above stacks with spend $50 pre tax post coupon, earn $20 in rewards.

Can get $100 in KCUPS in store for $30 net after TWO coupons and $20 in rewards back. Can NOT pay with rewards if you want the $20 back in rewards deal but can pay with rewards if you’re just using the 40% off coupon noted.

[B][U]DEAL SCENARIO PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!! THIS DEAL REQUIRES THE STAPLES CONNECT APP (free to download from Play/Apple store) and being logged in to the app.[/U][/B]

1. Bring an old battery (AA, AAA, etc) or old electronics cord with you to store.

Before any shopping, go to register and recycle the battery with your rewards phone #.and get a printed receipt (no email), the receipt with contain a $10 off $30 Same Day use coupon.

Then go shopping, load your cart with $100 worth of coffee, disposable serve wear and snacks and go to check out.

Have order rung up, and before you pay, have the 40% app coupon scanned, the 10 off $30 coupon from your battery recycle receipt and the earn $20 in rewards for spending $50 coupon.

REMEMBER, your pre tax total must be $100 or MORE for all the above to work.

You’ll pay $50 + TAX OOP at the store for the $100 in items ac’s, then get $20 in Staples Rewards on your next rewards statement. after the $20 back you’ll effectively have paid $30 for $100.

• Global Moderator

Yes, I used the 40% off paper plates and other paper goods about a month ago. It was a great way to spend expiring rewards.

Paper plates are very expensive, so it was a deal to stick up on them at 40% off. I have made it a practice when I needing to spend my ink rewards that I review the current digital coupons first. Makes for some great deals.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.