WENDYS APP: Free Dave's Single w/any purchase, must activate offer in app first, TODAY 6/20 only

• Global Moderator

WENDYS APP: Free Dave’s Single w/any purchase, must activate offer in app first, TODAY 6/20 only
    Open the wendy’s app, offer comes up on a banner type screen activate and use. ex June 20

• I didn’t see a banner or need to activate, mine just shows in my regular offers tab. But thanks for the tip, I wouldn’t have likely seen this otherwise.

• Per an email I got, there may be more offers to come. The email didn’t specify an end date, but worth checking one’s account/app daily to see if/what new offers appear.
    Presenting our Sizzlin’ Summer Savings. Starting today, get a different FREE item every day with purchase via in-app offer. Today’s tasty item — our classic Dave’s Single®. Enjoy everything from breakfast faves, nuggs, fries, and more. Be sure to check your app on the daily to see what’s FREE.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.