New Jersey, Alabama, Mass and Connecticut Residents: Get a $25 Prepaid Master Card Rebate on $100.01+ of groceries in one transaction ends 9/15, limit 1 per HH.

• Global Moderator

New Jersey, Alabama, Mass and Connecticut Residents: Get a $25 Prepaid Master Card Rebate on $100.01+ of groceries in one transaction ends 9/15, limit 1 per HH.
    $25.00 back

Code: AB-8463 www.mybeerrebate.com

Description: Get $25 back via rebate on the purchase of $100 or more in Grocery items.

Limit: 1

Added Date: 6/20/2024

Purchase Dates: 6/15/2024 to 9/15/2024

Submit By: 9/29/2024

Valid in: AL CT MA NJ

Terms & Conditions: Get $25* back via rebate on the purchase of $100 or more in Grocery items**. Compliments of Michelob ULTRA. No beer purchase required. *Paid via Michelob ULTRA digital prepaid card. **Grocery items must exceed $100, excluding sales tax. The following items do not apply toward your $100 or higher Grocery items requirement: beer, wine, hard seltzer, liquor, tobacco products, lottery tickets, prescription medication, over-the-counter medicine, gift cards or candy. Offer good to residents of AL, CT, MA, AND NJ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 06-15-2024 and 09-15-2024. Request Must Be Submitted By: 09-29-2024. Limit (1) submission(s) per address. Allow 4-6 weeks for receipt of your rebate. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution. Void where prohibited. Employees of Anheuser-Busch, affiliated companies, retailers, and distributors are not eligible. Requests from groups, clubs, or organizations will not be honored or returned. Anheuser-Busch is not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, postage-due or misdirected mail. By completing this form, I certify that I am 21 years of age or older and have complied with all of the conditions of acceptance for this prepaid card. Prepaid card is issued by Pathward, Member FDIC,

• Im in NJ, and tried this rebate and it says no offers found.

• Global Moderator

@ohsheet said in New Jersey, Alabama, Mass and Connecticut Residents: Get a $25 Prepaid Master Card Rebate on $100.01+ of groceries in one transaction ends 9/15, limit 1 per HH.:

Im in NJ, and tried this rebate and it says no offers found.

Sorry about that, I just shared the info from the beermoney.pro website. see screenshot.

Not sure if they have the rebate # listed wrong or the offer was pulled by Michelob. 0_1721524121554_4dbfed6c-202d-4058-8bc9-afc2d8123a40-image.png

• I chatted with them online (mybeerrebate), and the rep I got told me they were having system issues and gave me an address to mail the hard copy to.
    its worth a shot.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.