Subway App/Website Users: Any Footlong Sub $6.99 w/code via the Subway App valid August 26- Sept 8 (participating locations)

• Global Moderator

Subway App/Website Users: Any Footlong Sub $6.99 w/code via the Subway App valid August 26- Sept 8 (participating locations)
    Beginning MONDAY August 26, Subway will sell any footlong sandwich for $6.99 — a steep discount considering that some footlongs can cost as much as $14 in some cities. It’s the privately held chain’s latest attempt at luring back customers who are balking at rising fast food prices and spending less when they do go out.

The deal has a catch: The offer is only available via its app or website with the code “699FL” and ends on September 8.

• Is there an easy way to find participating stores?
    We would only bite on this deal during a roadtrip.

• Global Moderator

@sonofzeus

Typically, most are. ones in airports, or downtown city locations (NY, Chicago, LA, etc) sometimes don’t participate due to high overheads with rent/labor, etc. Suburban or locations along the highway shouldn’t be an issue. But can’t promise.

• Folks, Which is better to use and order with: the Subway app or website? Is there any big difference?

A few years back I hated the app so much I deleted it & haven’t visited a Subway since.

However, at that discount, I’m willing to try Subway again & be lured back. And actually ordering on my laptop would be (I think) just as easy. A new Subway recently opened up just a couple blocks from me. Thx.

• Global Moderator

@mgr said in Subway App/Website Users: Any Footlong Sub $6.99 w/code via the Subway App valid August 26- Sept 8 (participating locations):

Folks, Which is better to use and order with: the Subway app or website? Is there any big difference?

A few years back I hated the app so much I deleted it & haven’t visited a Subway since.

However, at that discount, I’m willing to try Subway again & be lured back. And actually ordering on my laptop would be (I think) just as easy. A new Subway recently opened up just a couple blocks from me. Thx.

Website tends to be a little easier if you are doing it on a larger screen (PC, 10" tablet, etc). Just log in as you would into the app, account credentials s/b the same. Otherwise they’re pretty much the same in terms of selecting your sandwich, customizing, checking out, etc.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.