Free Bic Razors at Walmart After $4 Coupons.com Print Coupon

• https://www.coupons.com/coupons/?cid=20107058

Walmart stores have BIC Simply Soleil Women’s Disposable Razors 3 Count Packs for $3.27. Use the $4/1 BIC Soleil, BIC Flex or BIC Hybrid 3 Comfort disposable razor pack print coupon to get them free

Hopefully I got the link correct, otherwise just search coupons.com for the Bic Coupon

• Global Moderator

Is the $3.27 price a sales price or Walmart’s regular price? If a sale price, does the sale end today?

Can I get overage at Walmart as long as I have other items in my order to absorb the overage? Does the coupon beep at the register at all?

P.S. You linked the coupon just fine. I was able to print from your link.

• @mrvietnam said in Free Bic Razors at Walmart After $4 Coupons.com Print Coupon:

Is the $3.27 price a sales price or Walmart’s regular price? If a sale price, does the sale end today?

Can I get overage at Walmart as long as I have other items in my order to absorb the overage? Does the coupon beep at the register at all?

P.S. You linked the coupon just fine. I was able to print from your link.

Prices vary by store. Just left our Walmart (picking up a order) checked razor prices and nothing under $5.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.