H&R Block New Years Sale: Deluxe Tax Software + State + Refund Bonus Offer (PC Download) $19.99 @ Amazon

• H&R Block New Years Sale: Deluxe Tax Software + State + Refund Bonus Offer (PC Download)

Amazon is offering a Refund Bonus Offer with H&R Block Deluxe Tax Software + State for a low $19.99. Receive a 5% bonus added to an Amazon Gift Card when you use your tax refund to purchase it.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075XZZQ4D?tag=phtwllt-20

0_1515073095197_71qunRX72SL.SL1500.jpg

• Thank you for this… was able to use some No-Rush credit as well.

It says “One state program download included — a $39.95 value (4) (State e-file available for $19.95 per return)(5)”

I remember from last year also using H&R Block that printing out the state return for mailing in was free, but efile is not free. So just some ink + paper + postage to avoid the $19.95 efile charge.

• I believe that’s the deal again this year, mmyk. State efiling adds a big fee. My state has its own online filing system and is relatively simple. So if I’m getting a refund, I take the numbers from my tax software and paste them into my state form.

• Global Moderator

Expired. Price is now $34.95

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.