New Staples Breakroom & Office Supply coupons $5/$10, $10/$20 rec'd 1/18, expire 1/22/18

• 500 Club

Check your emails.
    Received $5/$10 and $10/$20 to different addresses.

$5 off - Let’s make 2018 your best year yet
    $5 off in-store cleaning, breakroom and office supplies purchase of $10 or more.

$10 off - Let’s make 2018 your best year yet.
    $10 off your in-store cleaning, breakroom and office supplies purchase of $20 or more.
    Excludes paper, ink, toner and postage stamps

Kcups come to mind. Basically 50% off a box.

I’ve been coveting a Thermos brand travel mug that’s on clearance. Hope it’s still there and that it qualifies. My favorite mug ever. Holds heat better than Contigo.

• Global Moderator

I got the $5 off $10, but I also got a separate e-mail to the same account that was for $5 off anything (including clearance). Being that Staples is very overpriced any suggestions how to use a $5/$10 coupon? Wouldn’t that just bring it down to regular prices elsewhere?

• 500 Club

@mrvietnam Do you buy K cups? RR $9.99+ at Staples but they sell 16-18 ct bx vs. 12 ct at supermarket for $5-$6. So pay $5+ for more than you’d get at supermarket.

I’m after the Polar Seltzer that’s on clearance for $1 an 8 pack. I bought 10 last week before the coupon came out. Heading back for more this week with my coupons. 🙂

I’ve seen Softsoap pumps for $1. I’ve bought a lot of 3M sponges there using coupons.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.