YMMV Plenti: Earn 500 points ($5) when you redeem at least 2500 points ($25) at Exxon or Mobil (Expires 3/29/18)

• Global Moderator

YMMV on getting the offer on your Plenti account. I got it on one of my two accounts. I used to get these type of offers every once in a while for when redeeming at Rite Aid. This is the first time I have seen the offer for redeeming at Exxon Mobil. In my parts Exxon Mobil gas is about a quarter a gallon more expensive than gas from Sam’s or Costco, but still a small MM nonetheless and a good way to use up Plenti points before the program is discontinued.

How to get 500 Plenti points back: Once you redeem a minimum of 2500 Plenti points at participating Exxon or Mobil branded service stations nationwide, you will receive 500 bonus points. Redeeming points at Exxon and Mobil branded service stations is easy! Just follow the instructions at the pump or tell the convenience store associate at time of purchase that you would like to redeem your Plenti points. 200 points are worth at least $2 in saving

If you still have questions about Plenti, visit our FAQs.

Terms & Conditions

This offer has no cash value. Must use at least 2500 points to be eligible for this offer. Points are based on net purchases of eligible items and do not include excluded items, discounts, coupons, other credits, sales tax and other fees. Members must be fully enrolled to earn and redeem points. Points expire after 2 years. This offer is provided by ExxonMobil. Plenti is not responsible for the quality and availability of the product/service and Plenti is not affiliated with ExxonMobil or any product offered by ExxonMobil. Offers are non-transferable and reproduction is prohibited. Additional Terms and Conditions apply to the Plenti rewards program, Plenti.com/ExxonMobil. Participating partners and offers are subject to change without notice. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Plenti card or card number must be presented at the time of purchase. Offer expires 11:59 PM ET. Offer only valid at participating locations. Offer requires online activation. Limit 1 offer redemption per member. Offer may not be combined with any other offers. You cannot earn or use Plenti points at Exxon and Mobil branded service stations for: tobacco, lottery, cash back, money order, membership/loyalty, financial prepaid cards, aviation and marine fuels, milk (Pennsylvania, Maine, and Massachusetts). You cannot earn and/or use Plenti points for alcohol in certain states (see Plenti.com/exclusions) or elsewhere where prohibited by law or regulation. You cannot earn Plenti points on gift cards, negative transactions, fees, miscellaneous prepaid products and tax. Offer void where prohibited by law. Plenti points are generally credited to your Plenti account within 5 days.

• 500 Club

I got a 400 points for cashing in 1600 offer. Thanks for the heads up.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.