Rite Aid now through Saturday, 2/18/18: 8 free Suave deodorants a/ Bonus Cash plus a $6.88 MM! No coupons needed.

• Global Moderator

Suave deodorants are BOGO 50% off this week at Rite Aid. Buy 2 for 2.19+1.09=3.28 and get back one $2 and one $3 Rite Aid Bonus Cash, so a $1.72 MM on every 2 you buy. The limit is 4 offers (8 deodorants in total), so you can get 8 free plus make $6.88 off the deal.

Some stores sell the deodorant for as little as $1.99 each and some stores are $3.29. The stores in my area were either $3.19 or $3.29. These are for full-size deodorants, not trial size.

• Global Moderator

@MrVietnam note, there are both $1.99-2.19 varieties and $3.19-3.29 types based on size of the item. So be sure you grab the lower price ones, they are usually altogether in the same area.

Found 8 (last 😎 at one store, 6 at another. got credited as expected on 2 Plenti cards, best thing about it, I had Bonus Cash to roll and that covered it all with some other items on my order. (had a $20 BC from the 20/50 deal back in early January).

Note, if you don’t use this item, excellent donation to a homeless shelter, church drive, etc. Otherwise sell at a garage sale with no sweat! (GET IT, NO SWEAT??)

Oh I love to laugh at my own jokes.

• 500 Club

If you’re still shopping don’t forget to look for the Amope brand insoles. They’re with Dr. Scholl’s. RR $14.99, 75% off clearance price makes them $3.74. You want the ones with the big $5 peelies on the front of the package. The peelies are expired but still scan. Just leave them on the item. My stores say that if its on the product they still accept it.

4 Suave APDO & 5 Insoles = 79¢ + tax.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.