Free Sample Of Argan Essence Hair Conditioner thru 3/22/18

• 5K Club

Home
    You must put something in the 2nd address line (such as a period.)

• @mrsguin

Click on the very bottom, right
    The box that says “Visit site” and just takes to to an ad. (Close form, open it again and you will get a different ad)

MrsGuin, can you find a home page for this?

The from is filled with google ads and I cannot find a home page or even a company name
    Can you please provide a home company name?

This is a very suspicious offer

Web Page is just 1 month old
    Domain:argan-essence.com
    Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC
    Registration Date:2018-01-20
    Expiration Date:2019-01-20
    Updated Date:2018-01-20
    clientRenewProhibited
    clientTransferProhibited
    clientUpdateProhibited
    Name Servers:ns77.domaincontrol.com
    ns78.domaincontrol.com

• 5K Club

@tuskers I see you copied this off of SD; too bad you are wrong. There are NO ads at all on the form page & the “visit site” takes me to reviews, not ads.

• @mrsguin said in Free Sample Of Argan Essence Hair Conditioner thru 3/22/18:

@tuskers I see you copied this off of SD; too bad you are wrong. There are NO ads at all on the form page & the “visit site” takes me to reviews, not ads.

No ADS???
    Click on any of the brown boxes across the top
    Free Sample, Frizzy Hair, Treatment Services
    Essence, Hair Growth Remedies, Aragan Shampoo

Each is a google ad for a hair place in your area
    In small print , just above them, is a blue triangle with “Ad Choices”

In addition, no address, contact page, physical location, filled with ads based on your location (IP Address), and the whole page one month old

If I am mistaken, as you claim, PLEASE provide an actual home page for this company with an address, contact page, or even a product they sell

1. Page just 1 month old
    2. No Contact information
    3. No physical address listed
    4. No actual product for sale that would explain the sample offer
    5. Clicking on any of the first 6 boxes directs you to an ad for a local hair place based on your IP

MrsGuin, please click on the brown box near the top labled "Frizzy Hair"
    I get an ad for a local salon, what do you get?

BTW on SD you claim the site information was “copied from another board where the op and commenter are feuding” and here you claim I "copied the information from SD"
    It can’t be both, had to originate somewhere

• 5K Club

@tuskers There are NO brown boxes near the top so I don’t get anything & the visit site link takes me to reviews, not ads. I see no ads anywhere & it gives an expiration date therefore it seemed legit to me. If others are getting something that I am not, that’s where the problem is. It may well be a spam site. I see the op at SD doesn’t have any ads either. Maybe its a posting thing.
    By the way, I don’t claim anything on SD but I did go there to see what you were talking about. It just shows that neither one of you denied copying the other, so one of you did. And your newest post is word for word of the SD post too. I have flagged the post.

• @tuskers said in Free Sample Of Argan Essence Hair Conditioner thru 3/22/18:

@mrsguin

Click on the very bottom, right
    The box that says “Visit site” and just takes to to an ad. (Close form, open it again and you will get a different ad)

That’s because that is where ads come up on the page, and the “visit site” button takes you to the site of the ad. Mine show as Google ads. This has no relation to the OP offer.

• @mrsguin said in Free Sample Of Argan Essence Hair Conditioner thru 3/22/18:

@tuskers There are NO brown boxes near the top so I don’t get anything & the visit site link takes me to reviews, not ads. I see no ads anywhere & it gives an expiration date therefore it seemed legit to me. If others are getting something that I am not, that’s where the problem is. It may well be a spam site. I see the op at SD doesn’t have any ads either. Maybe its a posting thing.
    By the way, I don’t claim anything on SD but I did go there to see what you were talking about. It just shows that neither one of you denied copying the other, so one of you did. And your newest post is word for word of the SD post too. I have flagged the post.

MrsGuin, your “claims” on SD are there for all to see, but please, lets stick to the topic at hand.
    I have listed 5 reasons why this is a spam site
    Now, not to prove anyone right or wrong, the only question is, is this site legit?
    I believe it is NOT for the following reasons:
    1.Page just 1 month old
    2.No Contact information
    3.No physical address listed
    4.No actual product for sale that would explain the sample offer
    5.Clicking on any of the first 6 boxes directs you to an ad for a local hair place based on your

bolded text I know you disagree with item 5, ok, that does NOT change items 1-4

Can anyone get a physical address? NO
    Are they selling a product that explains the sample offer? NO
    Explain the site only 1 month old? NO
    Find any contact information on the site? NO
    Find a privacy policy on the site? NO
    SD rating of your post: SCAM and Negative rating

Like I said, I believe the site is fake and the offer bogus
    This is about the post, not you Mrsguin.

• @tuskers Agree, nothing about this ‘freebie’ is legit at all. The ads should be a big red flag that it’s a profit scheme and it is not a genuine sampling campaign meant to drive follow-up purchases. Maybe mods should delete this to keep readers safe?

• 5K Club

@ajohnclark I flagged it as spam yesterday, but nothing further happened.

• 5K Club

@tuskers It has already been flagged as spam. I can’t do any more.
    Do you search every post you make to see if its a fraud? I had no ads. I still have no ads (maybe its a browser or security thing.) They had an expiration date which most bad sites don’t. I thought it was an Argon oil product. Why would I search the validity of the post? That’s the ONLY thing I’m disputing now. Why can’t you just let it go?

• 1000 Club

This is a fake freebie,
    No legitimate brand will put a sample form on it’s front index home page, that tells me it was set up for the sample form only. after research I see It’s a knock-off of a real product
    https://essenceofargan.com/

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.