Get 4x FUEL Points on Gift Cards At Kroger on FRI - SAT - SUN Only, 3/2-3/3 and 3/4/18 only. Digital coupon required.

• Global Moderator

Hope everyone loaded the Ruby Tuesday
    Save $10.00 off RUBY TUESDAY when you purchase TWO (2) Ruby Tuesday Gift Cards totaling $50 or more
    Save $5.00 off BURGER KING when you purchase TWO (2) Burger King Gift Cards
    Save $5.00 off your grocery purchase when you purchase TWO (2) Bass Pro Shops Gift Cards totaling $50 or more
    Save $5.00 off PETCO when you purchase THREE (3) Petco Gift Cards totaling $50 or more
    Save $10.00 off THE CHILDREN’S PLACE when you purchase TWO (2) The Children’s Place Gift Cards

https://kroger.softcoin.com/programs/kroger/digital_coupons/?banner=Kroger&origin=DigitalCoupons

• Global Moderator

Available to load now…

Save 20% off HBO NOW when you purchase ONE (1) HBO NOW Gift Card

• Exp 03/13/2018

Save $8.00 off MICROSOFT XBOX when you purchase TWO (2) Microsoft XBOX Gift Cards

• Exp 03/13/2018
    • Offer excludes $15 Microsoft XBOX Gift Cards.

• Global Moderator

There is also a 4x fuel points e-coupon for this Saturday and Sunday only for non-variable load Visa and Master Card GCs of $25, $50, or $100. I don’t know if you can still load it if you haven’t already, but it’s worth checking. This is best used with a 5% grocery CB CC to offset any fees.

Get 4x FUEL Points on FRI - SAT - SUN Only, when you buy a $25, $50 or $100 Mastercard® or Visa® gift card.
    Exp 03/04

Offer excludes Mastercard® and/or Visa® Variable Load Gift Cards. While supplies last. No rain checks. Limit one coupon per customer. Subject to availability. The Gift Cards cannot be reloaded with additional funds, nor can they be used at an ATM (Automated Teller Machine). For use in the U.S. only. Terms and conditions apply and other fees apply to Gift Cards. See gift card package for details. The Gift Cards are issued by U.S. Bank National Association.

0_1520002870321_Screenshot_2018-03-02-09-57-33-1.jpg

• Global Moderator

I believe the fee for a $100 prepaid Visa or MasterCard is $5.95, so using Am Ex Blue Preferred which gives you 6% back would cover the fee amount and earn you a 40 cent gas discount on one fill up up to 25 gallons to use in April for free. That’s a good deal. I think I will do it. I live by a Food4Less store but they only accept cash for gift cards, so I will have to drive to Ralphs instead (They take credit cards there.) aria let load amount gift cards are excluded and yes, the coupons can still be loaded now if you haven’t loaded them yet. I will get 2 $100 cards on two separate Kroger accounts that I have. Thanks.

By the way, I would recommend getting a Visa card over a MasterCard as they are a little more secure because they don;t use sequential account numbers on their prepaid cards as MasterCard does.

This coupon is good for UNLIMITED USE, so even though $100 is the biggest denomination you can get, you can buy $100 cards as many times as you like.

• Global Moderator

If you have a competitively priced gas station close by (like Arco is for me), you may want to buy your gift cards at a gas station instead of buying a Visa. A Visa just breaks even for you, but if you have a gas station that is competitively priced then this could turn into a $6 MM (for each $100 purchased) for you as gas station cards don’t require activation fees.

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in Get 4x FUEL Points on Gift Cards At Kroger on FRI - SAT - SUN Only, 3/2-3/3 and 3/4/18 only. Digital coupon required.:

If you have a competitively priced gas station close by (like Arco is for me), you may want to buy your gift cards at a gas station instead of buying a Visa. A Visa just breaks even for you, but if you have a gas station that is competitively priced then this could turn into a $6 MM for you as gas station cards don’t require activation fees.

WARNING!: I went out to Ralphs and bought $350 of Atco gift cards ($100 worth on one Kroger account and $250 worth on a second Kroger account) and I got back ZERO fuel points even though I had the 4x coupon for gift cards loaded. Evidently not all gift cards count, although no where do they say that or which ones count and which ones don’t. Luckily I will still get 6% off my gas thanks to Am Ex Blue, but no fuel discounts from Kroger. 😞

Get 4x FUEL Points on FRI - SAT - SUN Only, when you buy a participating gift card Restrictions Apply. See Store for Details.*

I guess my gift cards were not participating. and I didn’t see the store first for details, so perhaps it is my fault.

• Global Moderator

Good news. I called corporate customer service (yes, they are even open on Sundays) and explained what happened and she manually credited me 1,000 fuel points. She did ask for my receipt information but that was no problem as I kept my receipt. I think in future promotions such as this I would be better testing out to see if I get the points on a small dollar amount gift card purchase (say, $25) first before I buy mass quantities. Kind of makes me wonder if Arco gas cards were truly excluded or if it was just some kind of a system error that prevented me from receiving the fuel points. I guess I will never know the answer to that. Did anyone else in So Cal purchase Arco gas cards and if so, did you get your fuel points?

By the way, I see the 4x digital coupons no longer show loaded into my account, so maybe Kroger pulled this deal one day early for unknown reasons.

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in Get 4x FUEL Points on Gift Cards At Kroger on FRI - SAT - SUN Only, 3/2-3/3 and 3/4/18 only. Digital coupon required.:

By the way, I see the 4x digital coupons no longer show loaded into my account, so maybe Kroger pulled this deal one day early for unknown reasons.

Both 4x GC coupons are still on my kroger account. I know that digital coupons are automatically removed once you use them but your’s was manually applied by customer service, so that’s odd (unless them applying the 1000 points retroactively resulted in the coupon being removed… or they manually removed them to prevent double dipping).

• Global Moderator

The coupons are unlimited use, so double dipping is not at issue here.

• Global Moderator

The coupons are unlimited use, so double dipping is not at issue here.

Oops! You’re right, only the Visa/MC 4x fuel points coupon says “Limit one coupon per customer.”

• Global Moderator

There is a new 4x fuel points offer, but it’s much more limited (but at least specifies eligible cards):

Get 4x FUEL POINTS when you buy a participating gift card* Restrictions Apply. See Store for Details.

Exp 03/21/2018

Participating brands include Disney Gift, Southwest, Delta, Carnival, Uber, Airbnb, Hyatt, Hotels.com plus Amusement Parks, Water Parks, Attractions and Automotive Specialty Shops. Fuel Gift Cards not included.

0_1520422877284_Screenshot_2018-03-07-06-35-30-1.jpg

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.