Office Depot Mini Staplers in Blue or Purple 50 cents, free store pick up

• Global Moderator

• Global Moderator

When you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see they have two additional colors for 50 cents also: gray and mint.

It looks like these staplers include a couple strips of colored staples to match the color of stapler, but once those are used up the stapler can use regular standard size staples.

• Global Moderator

Another nice thing is if the mini staplers are sold out at your local store when you checkout online then Office Depot will provide free shipping to you. I ordered this morning and the expected delivery date is tomorrow. I had a rewards certificate of $1,11 expiring at the end of this month and this is a perfect way to cash it out and maximize its value. I got 2 staplers for $1.08 after tax. Thanks, MC.

• Global Moderator

Not threadcrapping, but just a FYI. A few years ago during the back to school shopping season when Office Depot had penny deals with a $5 purchase, one time staplers such as these were one of the penny deals with a limit of 3 or 4 I think. I didn’t see them lately, but I definitely remember they were a penny item a few years ago because I bought some. What I would do is cash out rewards by using stamps to meet the $5 purchase requirement and at the same time get all the penny deals that were offered that week. They probably were not for this exact stapler but one similar.

• Global Moderator

Glad I got in when I did. They came in the mail today and are very nice. Wish I would have bought more. Now the one I bought is back up to $4.99. They still have a few on clearance but now the clearance price has been raised to $2, not 50 cents anymore.

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in Office Depot Mini Staplers in Blue or Purple 50 cents, free store pick up:

Glad I got in when I did. They came in the mail today and are very nice. Wish I would have bought more. Now the one I bought is back up to $4.99. They still have a few on clearance but now the clearance price has been raised to $2, not 50 cents anymore.

I received what I consider a free gift from Office Depot today in the mail. I received a UPS package with 2 Ativa 6 ft braided micro USB 2.0 cables. I was a little confused because I dodn’t remember ordering them. Then I looked at the packing slip inside the package and it said under description: STAPLER, MINI, BLUE. Quantity: 2/ I got my 2 50 cent mini staplers I ordered several days ago, but today I got the cables, so go figure.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.