Get paid to buy Mio & Crystal Light @ Kroger

• Kool-Aid, Country Time, and Tang are on sale at Kroger stores in the Mega Sale until Tuesday. They are 99¢ after mega. Buy 10 and get a $13.50 Amazon Gift Card from Kraft. You can claim 3 rewards. I still have Kool-Aid from last year’s promo so only bought 10 so far, might get some more.

https://kraft.promo.eprize.com/flavorite2018/

New info below for this week’s sale.

• Global Moderator

Are there any size requirements or all the ones on sale at Kroger for 99 cents counting? Thanks for the deal. We don’t drink sugar drinks, but I could always give them away as it is a MM anyway.

• @mrvietnam The canisters that are 99¢ on sale all count, but there are lots of others that count but aren’t on sale this week. Mio and other liquid concentrates and Crystal Light are included in the Kraft promotion, but those are more expensive. The minimum spend has to be 95¢ each. Last year I bought 10 Mios, paid a few dollars, but I like that stuff. I have seen Crystal Light go on sale for 99¢, but the promotion is while supplies last although I do believe it went all summer long last year.

• This week at Kroger is free Mio and Crystal Light (single serve, 10 packs). Both are 99¢ after mega sale. There were coupons in the 4/22 smartsource in some papers.

• Global Moderator

@briarycliffs said in Get paid to buy Mio & Crystal Light @ Kroger:

@mrvietnam The canisters that are 99¢ on sale all count, but there are lots of others that count but aren’t on sale this week. Mio and other liquid concentrates and Crystal Light are included in the Kraft promotion, but those are more expensive. The minimum spend has to be 95¢ each. Last year I bought 10 Mios, paid a few dollars, but I like that stuff. I have seen Crystal Light go on sale for 99¢, but the promotion is while supplies last although I do believe it went all summer long last year.

If the minimum spend is 95 cents, but I use man Qs to bring the cost below 95 cents will I still get my rebate? Or do they just look at the individual unit price that it sells for before any discounts?

• These may not be free at all stores. It’s on some national lists at 99¢ but my store Mio was $1.99 after mega and Crystal Light is $1.49 or $1.99 after mega, depending on size.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.